LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spoilt rotten (Private Babygabrial)

Cormac

Sadie fane was a sucessful nightclub owner and small businesswoman aged 35 she was tall, elegant and slim with red hair and green eyes and was very well endowed in all senses. She'd always wanted a child but just wasn't interested in men. Last year she'd made a massive profit and decided at last to go to the St Damian's Home for Children and adopt.

She pulled up in a silver bentlet just in front of the orphanage steps. She got out and walked up the steps and rang the doorbell.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabrial was a 16 year old boy who has been in the orphanage for quite a few years now. When he got to the orphanage his cute years were over with so he was often looked over. He was always upset by this and being one of the oldest he had more responsibilities then the lazy workers. He just wanted a new home and to be able to relax and play like the little kids and be seen as a cutie. Sadly that won't happen. Even as he is lined up with the other orphans up front as another visitor comes to more than likely pick a three year old to adopt and love and pamper and spoil. He is so jealous.

Fadie might not've had the best grades in school, but she knew how to read people. She saw the eldest boy in the corner, his eyes were beautiful but sad, he wasn't even lookimg at her so she guessed he'd given up caring.

She followed his gaze, he was looking at the little ones. They were all cute but they just didn't seem to have that spark. She walked over to him, she was at least 30 centimetres taller than he was. She let her assets show right in front of his face, "What's your name honey? You look older than the rest." 

Gabe was shocked. This woman had come over and was talking to him. That can't be right she must think he is a worker or something. Yeah that's what it probably is no way she could be looking to adopt him. "Um I'm Gabrial ma'am and yes I'm 16 and the oldest orphan here." He said looking down then immediately looking back up but blushing. What was down was her nice perky chest.

Sadie smiled, "That's a beautiful name, so you must not have been adopted yet that sounds dreadful sweetheart", she said thinking to herself about how cute he was.

Ok so she knows that he is am orphan so why is she still talking to him. She must want him to tell her about the little kids. She reminds him of the fact that he isn't adopted. He now was sadder and nodded to her statement. Now he sees she wants to taunt him. That explains it.

Sadie sees the downcast look on his face and feels really sorry for him , she realized he tool it as a taunt. "Sorry love I didn't mean to taunt you, I thought you'd like me to adopt you. I will if that's what you want."

He looked up in massive suprise. "You.....you want to adopt me?" The idea seemed impossible really. Everyone around was actually really surprised about that. He must be dreaming. But if he is he is going to live this dream to the fullest "Y-yes ma'am i would love to be adopted by you"

Sadie smiled seeing the happiness on his face, he was so adorable! "Well then, let me just go and sign the papers, so if you have any stuff you want to bring with now'd be the time to get it, and it ain't ma'am it's either Sadie or Mum or Mom.", she winked at him and riffled his hair.

"C-can i call you m-mommy or m-mummy" he whispered nervously in her ear making sure nobody but her heard that. There was no way he was letting anything ruin this day. He even pintched himself to see if he is dreaming. Luckily everything seemed real.

Sadie was beside herself with joy, she'd found not only the perfect boy, but it turned out he was willingly gonna be her baby.

"Of course you can call me Mummy or Mommy sweetheart.",she said, putting her arm around as she signed some documents. She couldn't wait to spoil her little boy rotten.

He run to the back and pulled put his suitcase and dusted it off. He was leaving, he was finally leaving and he couldn't believe it. He was finally be the one to get all of the love, care, and attention. He wanted to hurry and get to her before she changed her mind. He didn't say goodbye to other orphans he didn't say bye to the lazy teachers he ran to his new mommy.

Sadie smiled as he ran to her she caught jim and rubbed his back, "Good boy, now let's you and Mommy go home.", she said taking his hand. She decided because of his behavior and what he'd said she'd treat him more like a child than a teen. She led him out to her silver bentley.

Sadie was enjoying having the little bundle of energy already, she laughed as he bounced up and down. She buckles  him in and got in the front herself. "Would you like to go to a restaurant for lunch little one, seeing as you've already been duch a good boy for Mommy?"

He was getting a treat like this so soon? He gasped with a big smile on his face and nodded excitedly loving his new mommy already. He watched the world fly by as they went to a really nice local restuarant that he would have never imagined being inside of working at much less eating at.

The waitress came over, she appeared to be in her late 20s woth blonde hair. "Hello Miss Fane, it's lovely to see you again, and who's this little cutie?", she asked smiling at Gabrial.

Sadie smiled and rubbed Gabrial's back, "Thank you very much Josephine, this is my new little boy Gabrial, say hi Gabrial.", she said smiling.

"H-Hi Ms. Josephine" Gabrial said blushing both from being talked to from this beautiful lady and from her calling him a little cutie. He still can't believe this is all happening and it is great. He looks through the menu and he has no idea what to get everything looks so good. Then again anything looks better than the slop they give you at the orphanage.

"Aww you're so cute,  would you like some colour pencils to draw with?", she turned to Sadie, "Shall I get the children's menu for him?"

Sadie nodded, "I'll have a lemonade please. I think maybe a milkshale is best for him."

He nods wanting color pencils that are not used up by other people. When mommy orders him a milkshake that is yet another suprise. Something like that was beyond a luxury in the orphanage it was near unobtainable. Gabrial could do nothing but lean on mommy and give the sweetest "Thank you mummy" he could.

Sadie's heart melted, he was so adorable and sweet. "You're very welcome baby and auch beautiful manners as well. You're being such a good boy for Mommy."

Josephine left and came back 3 minutes later with a box of coloured pencils and some paper and also two menus one adult and one kid's. "Here you go cutie.", she said handing him the coloured pencils and the menu

"Your milkshake is coming in 5 minutes." She handed the menu to Sadie.

Sadie flicked through the menu. Watching Gabrial draw.

He wanted to express his gratitude by drawing a cute stick figure picture of him and his new mommy holding him. He slid his kids menu to her wanting her to order for him. He smiles as soon he finishes up and holds up a picture more akin to what a toddler would draw then a 16 year old would. But that's what he wanted to be like the cute kids who got all of the attention and did not have a care in the world.

Sadie loved her new little boy to bits, he just got cuter and cuter by the minute. He was so cute the way he held up his picture with puppy dog eyes. "Awwh I love it sweetheart, when we gwt home we're going to hang this up in my room.", she kissed his head and turned her attention to the menus, "Hmmm how does fish and chips sound honey she asked, she was going to have the salmon fillet, but thought that kid's fish and chips would suit him better.

He was so excited that already he made mommy proud of him. He is American but he has definitely been in England long enough to have had fish and chips and he loves seafood. He nods his head and thought of something cute to say "that sound yummy wummy mommy" he says switching back and forth between calling her mommy and mummy

"Sure then let's oeder that then,", Sadie replied.

Just then Josephine returned with a huge milkshake in an old milk bottle with loads of cream ontop and chocolate sprinkles.