LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home(Private w/ Baby Gabrial)

(lol mean old sun. Meh i know what you mean.)
He soon walked with her inside of the store and just went straight for the diapers/pullups aisle and tried to get her to look at the different designs and asked her to point out which designs she wanted him to get so that he could put it in the basket.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looked up and looked around at each one of them wondering which ones to get. She saw a pack of diapers. She saw a pack with purple teddy bears on them and pointed at that and made incoherent noises to get Gram's attention as she pointed at them.

He saw her pointing and grabbed a few packs if the one she wanted and waited for her to pick a few different designs before he would move onto the next item which were the baby bottles and maybe a stuffie for long car trips and car trip toys as well as toys for the house and a couple of pairs of pacifiers for her to use.

She looked around and saw some pink ones and pointed at them as well. After that she pointed to some red pampers. She didn't know how far she could take this so she stopped after the third design to not upset Gram. Because as she knows, if you upset a grownup then that's when the belt comes off.

He got the designs off the shelf with a couple of packs for when they ran out of the first pair of each and then selected a random desicn that he thought she liked. Once that was done he took her into the area with baby bottles, pacificers, etc and let her do the same aa before with each item.

She saw a pack of pink bottles with cartoon designs on it and pointed to it "ba-ba" she said happily to Gram. Then she saw a white bottle out of the corner of her eye with tom and Jerry on it and she pointed excitedly at it "ba-ba! Ba-ba!". When it came to pacifiers she just grabbed multiple different kinds of those she didn't care how they looked she just wanted her pi-pi

He grabbad the items she indicated and put them in thr basket before going over to the baby toys section and letting her look and point at the toys she wanted before he would pick them and put them in the cart.

He picked up what she pointed at and put it in the basket before finishing off the shopping list with changing mat and other changing supplies as well as a high chair and a training potty in case she ever wanted to use the training potty.

She layed on daddy's shoulder a bit bored but knew not to act up and be good or else really bad things happen. She shivers at the memory of some of them and pulls her hat down to hide and try to forget about them. She then hides in daddy's neck because that seemed to be a safe place for her. Nothing seems to hurt her there.

She sat in the back and threw the hat on the floor. The car had tinted windows so it wasn't bright inside which made her happy. She looked around at the one or two bags of new stuff daddy bought. She is suprised he didn't buy funny juice like her old daddy did.

She didn't mind since silly juice makes people angry after they got it in them. She layed back and tried to relax in the car seat as they pulled back up at the house and her tummy growls because they left before having breakfast.

He hears the growl and says "Dont worry princess, breakfast is gonna be served." He told her as he stopped the car and got her out of her seat before bringing her and the bags inside setting bags down and taking her to sit down on the chair while he made her breakfast.

She sat there and kicked her feet waiting. It was nothing new for her to go all day without eating so she wasn't about to complain. She sat there and looked for something to pass the time. So she climbed out of the chair and aimlessly explored the house wondering what she could find.

He went about cooking and soon finished placing it on the table and calling Mary for breakfast and then going to look for her hoping she hadn't gotten hurt during her exploring.

He finds her "Hello silly bug, whatcha doing in here huh? Its time for nums. Come on, let's go and get some nice nums cause i bet this bug is super hungry." He said as he went to pick her up.

He soon finishes feeding her and then starts to wipe her until she is clean and placed her on the ground and went to get her a pacifier and some toys to play with while she went to explore. Maybe later if she wanted to cuddle later they could watch a movie.

She felt a bit thirsty she didn't know what to do. If she asked what would happen? Would she start getting hit? He hasn't hit her so far maybe she should take the risk. She starts crawling towards daddy and pulls at his pants leg. "B-Baba?"

"You wanna drink some juice? Okay Ill get you a bottle with juice just sit here and wait okay?" He asked her as he got up and went to go and get the bag that had most of the baby stuff such as bottles, etc.
He then took out one of the bottles and opened the packaging before throughly washing it just in case and drying it off before filling it with juice before going over and patring his lap so that she could sit and drink the bottle or ask for him to hold the bottle for her.