LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home(Private w/ Baby Gabrial)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She turns to him with her finger in her mouth and nods her head. "Buffwy fwy way" she babbles happily. She gives a little yawn as she would probably be asleep around this time just to be out of her parent's hair. She layed back down on his shoulder. 

"Yeah it did fly away, but it's probably going to brighten another princess's day. That's what butterfly's do, they make other people that like them happy. Okay, I think it's time for someone's nap. If you want to, I can even lay down with you and you can nap with me, I'll let you choose when we get to your room, all you have to do is point at your crib if you wanna nap in it or point at me if you wanna nap with me." He told her as he looked at her. 

Mary nods sucking her thumb and grabs his collar as they head inside and to her room. It was then she realized that sleeping with da-da meant being in that bed that isn't her crib. Her cognitive ability let that thought slip until it was time to make her choice. She wasn't ready for no crib so that's what she pointed to but then says "da-da say" wanting him to stay with her.

"You want me to stay with you while you have a princess nap?" He asked her "I can do that, but only if you want me to stay." He said told her as he waited for her to say again whether or not she wanted to stay with him while she napped in her crib.

"Okay then, I'll be right on the bed next to you, if you need anything just call out for me and I'll see what you need okay?" He told her as he laid her down in the crib and then laid down in the surprisingly big bed even for her and just laid on top of the sheets since he had retucked them in when he had finished setting up her crib for her.

Gram just laid there and closed his eyes for the sake of his little girl and just let her sleep while he pondered on what he was gonna do as far as her schooling went and other things, she was technically a first grader, which meant that she should go to normal elementary school, but at the same time she wasn't potty-trained like most of her peers so she would be made fun of for having an accident while at school and the teachers would not take too kindly to it either. 

Not to mention she can't talk, she probably can't count or spell anything outside of her name, she can't take loud noise or bright light and isn't used to being in public. Public school would be entirely impossible without serious special needs. Plus she never really started school so she would more like have to go back to kindergarten and be a year or two behind 

Maybe, a special school where there were other kids who were her age and had the same problems that she had would be a good fit for her, that way she could catch up and still be around kids that were like her so that way she didn't have to worry about being the odd person out when it came to interacting with others and being in a classroom. These and other thoughts pounded his brain as he tried to figure out the best way to solve each one that came into his mind.

Mary meanwhile was peacefully asleep in her crib. Her thumb firmly in her mouth and her fist by her head she brought a whole new definition to sleeping like a baby. She made small noises in her sleep. Since she doesn't really have developed speech it"s mostly baby babble.

Gram continued to think about his options and how he was gonna realistically take care of this girl for as long as she needed, while sure right now he was being a good parent, how long before he would slip up and then he would not be able to be as good of a parent as he was right now.

She must be having a dream about him, that was sweet of her, he thought as he laid there and just continued to try and figure out what the heck he was gonna do for her now that he knew the truth about her and still be a good and suportive parent to her while she grew up under his care.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Keeping her home schooled would be nice but he has to work and it would kill any chance of her socializing with people. Maybe a daycare so she can be properly taken care of with her naps and diaper changes and she can learn pre school stuff and interact with people. The problem with that though is that puts her in an area without him and with a bunch of loud children.

There had to be a solution to her schooling needs, he wanted to compromise with her but he didn't know of a setting where anyway he tried to see a better outcome always ended up with her upset and mad at him for leaving him in such a place and missing him and not trusting the daycare people to take care of her and being a bad girl while there.

What would probably help is if there was someone else there that she already trusted. Like say a worker or another child. Heck both would be a fairly decent solution. If she made a friend and knew someone that she could trust who worked there before she attended then she would have someone to go to if she needed anything and wouldn't be mad at him for leaving her with complete strangers 

Maybe he could call a friend he knew that worked out of the local daycare center and maybe she could be the friend/person that Mary trusted when she was at the center, that would mean though that he would have to try and resolve whatever differences they had going on at the moment and that was certainly not going to be easy since they had a long and sorted history with each other. 

Thats definitely could work if things go smoothly but she also may need a friend around her age or just someone in the class she would be in since a worker would not be able to give Gabby their comeplete attention. So she would need a worker to watch over her that she can trust and a little friend to protect her.

It had been so long though since he had even talked to his friend who worked at the daycare center, their last interaction hadn't exactly ended on a good note, but it hadn't ended on a bad note either. It was more like they were at a pass, and they both didn't know where to go from there besides just remain friends in an essence of the word, but no more than that until they could exactly work out how they were gonna proceed in their friendship.

Well what better time to reconnect then when you have a baby girl in need? He looks to see the time and he has been lay there thinking and reminiscing for an hour and a half. By the time he does the phone call and finish it would be time to wake the baby up.

He sighed to himself and knew he was gonna regret this in some way later on but he needed to get this done and figured out with now, and so, he took out his phone and dialed his friends number and put the phone to his ear and just waited for the inevitable reaction he was gonna get when she picked up the phone.