LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice to a new mommy

Hello so  I am a little boy and I recently told my girlfriend that I would like her to be my mommy. She was okay with the idea but a little bit cautious and it felt weird to her(naturally). It also felt weird for me in fact. She knows I wear diapers but does not know that i use them, only that they're fluffy "like unicorns." I would like to slowly build it up until she's comfortable with the idea of babying me. So, what I'm asking here is not only advice for me in convincing her but also advice for her to make it seem less weird.

Be honest polite and civilized try to show her that there are thousands of other ABDLs most importantly try not to seem pushy or controlling fyi girls hate that more than anything else at the end of the day women will do whatever they want and judging by the fact shes still with you she most likely loves you and wants to be with you, now don't take that as me saying you've got her in the palm of your hand at this point she's probably a bit confused and since communication is the key you need to find out exactly what she's confused about and answer any questions she asks 100 percent truthfully no matter how crazy the idea may to you seem people are more likely to be accepting when your honest and not trying to manipulate its also important to give her plenty of room when girls feel cornered they are likely to panic its perfectly ok to let her end the conversation mid way and continue later after she's had all the time she wants to collect her thoughts let her decide whether the conversation needs to be postponed or continued the entire way through both are perfectly fine and normal human reactions the worst thing you can do is try and rush a decision or answer out of her as for my advice to her it may seem weird but there are far worse things out there that are a lot more harmful than diapers most people have some form of getaway or coping/relaxation skill a lot have more than one some of the more common examples would be things like reading,golf,shopping,fishing, AND hunting,other examples could be thing like smoking drinking or doing drugs and out of the aforementioned examples ABDL has very few if any bad side effects like being hungover from drinking or cancer from smoking to many cigarettes or spending ten thousand dollars on a new bass boat for fishing or going broke shopping in terms of what could go wrong its about as safe as reading your not going to get cancer or get hungover or drown or go to jail for wearing diapers 

I agree fully with warmwetandcozy. It is very important to let her experiment with it at her own pace. I would also recommend agreeing on some form of safe word. While this isn't extreme bondage that will lead to pain and discomfort, it is often a form of power play. A safe word makes sure that both sides have some power to stop what's happening immediately, no questions asked, and for any reason. After the activities end, what ever they may be (especially if it ends as a result of someone using the safe word) it's important to discuss what happened, how it made each person feel, and how it can be improved. That's my 2 cents at least. I hope it helps.

25 minutes ago, baby_jyrbl said:

I agree fully with warmwetandcozy. It is very important to let her experiment with it at her own pace. I would also recommend agreeing on some form of safe word. While this isn't extreme bondage that will lead to pain and discomfort, it is often a form of power play. A safe word makes sure that both sides have some power to stop what's happening immediately, no questions asked, and for any reason. After the activities end, what ever they may be (especially if it ends as a result of someone using the safe word) it's important to discuss what happened, how it made each person feel, and how it can be improved. That's my 2 cents at least. I hope it helps.

I've never even heard of a safe word before but it is a great idea and does make a lot of sense THANK you 

It all depends on the woman.  Almost all woman are programmed to NOT be attracted to their man wearing diapers.  When I first told my Mommy she was more curious than weirded out.  I think a woman that is into sexual fetishes herself helps.  It does not mean a vanilla woman partner can not accept your padded personality but it could be a more winding road.

First and foremost let her know you are not alone with your desires to be diapered.  There are a lot of us and many of us have great relationships with are better halves.  Make sure you reinforce that your desire to be diapered has absolutely nothing to do with children as that almost always is a common misconception.  

Tell her your diapered desires and be completely honest.  If you only wear sometimes or you want to be unpotty trained you need to be honest with her.  You are the only one that can truly tell her what diapers mean to you.  Tell her how they make you feel and why you like to be in them.

Give her time to soak it all on in.  Do not expect her to instantly go grab a diaper and lay you down to be diapered.  She will need some time for her thoughts to digest what you shared with her.

I wish you two the best of luck and I hope your partner will turn into the Mommy of your dreams.