LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestions For A New Parent

Aside from roleplaying as a little boy (usually a toddler), I have been thinking about trying out the parental role, particularly as a father. The type of father I sometimes see myself as is the gentle, nuturing type, rather than the strict, domineering figure.

Are there any websites or suggestions from the "diaper gallery" about how to get started?

Well I think the truth of the matter is you should actually be talking to your new little one to see how they would like things to be done from their side of it. I can't offer you any real advice as to how you can act like a better daddy because to me a parent is a parent. They care for their children equally or at least should in a perfect world heh. It's not like I can say hey you can be more dominant and such because that doesn't necessarily qualify as a daddy type thing to do. I guess in most cases the most realistic thing to do is drop baby off with mommy and go watch the game, but again that's just how some fathers handle their child raising responsiblities. In the end my view from this is not how you can be a better daddy, but how can take on more male traits in general in other aspects of your life.