LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Try At Diapers

ABCurious

Hey everyone, a couple of days ago I was saying how i was so nervous about comming out as a diaper lover but today my wife was so pleased with all the things i did for her today on this valitines day and asked if i wanted to do something kinky. I asked what and she said well I can go get some diapers. I started to blush because i was amazed that she still wants to do it. It does not interest her to wear them or even be my mommy but she is so wonderful because she said that its just a fetish. I asked her, if she would really buy me diapers and in turn she said once you stop acting like you dont want them then i will. I was so turned on by her being so dominating and demanding. I told her, but i am a grown man with an important job i shouldnt have thoughts and feelings like this and she said its just a fetish go with it. So i guess when she gets home she will be bringing some diapers. We shall see how i really like it.

You are indeed a lucky man, and I hope you got your wish when your wife returned, do let us know how it went ! :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :blush:

ok everyone, i geave up and tried it. I found a diaper lying around the house because my wife did not end up getting some and i put this one on that i found. Its way to small and does not fit but it feels good. I really do like it and i even peed in it.

.....I asked her, if she would really buy me diapers and in turn she said once you stop acting like you dont want them then i will. I was so turned on by her being so dominating and demanding. I told her, but i am a grown man with an important job i shouldnt have thoughts and feelings like this and she said its just a fetish go with it. So i guess when she gets home she will be bringing some diapers. We shall see how i really like it.

Wowser. You were brave to mention it and look at the return. Tell us how it went. You both are lucky to have each other, but remember we make alot of our luck!