LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What A Domina Will Do

He is highly suprised by what his domina said. Was he really going to her quarters just the two of the? Since beginning his training he has not really been in any room but the fighter's quarters which is a set of tiny stone rooms more akin to prison cells then an actual bedroom. He goes down the steps and he is amazed at every turn.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the way to her room, she looked behind her and noticed Ferrum's amazement. He was checking everything out, just like a child would do. That cuased her to smile. "do you like it?" she asked. "its been here for many years. many have been here long before i was even here."

A little bit further into her quarters they went. "here we are" opening that door, it showed a well furnished room and almost a lot of he furnature was red, that was her favorite color. 

"It is amazing my domina. It's....nothing I've ever seen before." They go in and everything looked like a dream land. He grew up in the lower parts of Rome so he has never experienced or imagined even anything  like this.

This was also knew for the Domina considering she never, ever let anyone in her room before. Let alone a gladiator but something about him caused her to feel something. Something she hasn't felt in a long time. But there was no way she could let that be shown to the people outsde, of course. Wihch explained the whole reason they came here. She sat down on her bed. She didn't have much in her room, she was poor after all butgotta start out somewhere. "Sit with me." she said paddig the bed beside her. 

He obliged her and removed his armour and weapons and sat down beside her on the bed he was trying to stay tough but something felt odd. It felt sort of relaxing like he could let his gaurd down in here.

She was hoping she wasn't making Ferrum uncomfortable. She admitted, it was indeed odd that a Domina would take a Gladiato to he room, unless they were in love. But een then it was rare. She was suppose to be strong and cold. But for Ferrum, she let her guard down meaning she actually cared for him. "Tell me more about Your mother." she caught right to the chase, anxious to hear more of the story. 

"She was a strong woman. A caring woman. She made sure i was fed clothed and loved. She knew my father taught me how to be strong so she made sure i was forever loved and comforted. She would come to my aid whether i wanted her to or not. She was also very assertive what she said was law in the house and she kept me in line while letting me know that she still loved me" he said not realizing he said way more then he ever intended 

Asprilla listened intently to everything the young man said. And the more he described his mother, the more she wanted to open her heart up to him. Which was odd because she hadn't felt this way in the longest time. It was nice to feel this again. So nice, she almost saw herself in his stories because thats the mother she always hoped to be. But it never happened that way. Thats why being near Ferrum and hearing his stories was so important to her. 

She put a hand on Ferrum's soft, musular shoulder with a soft smile in hopes she would be comforting to him. "I'm so sorry for Your loss" she apologized again. She didn't much else to say, it was almost as if she was out of touch after such a tragic life. She took a deep breathe deading the fact she would bring up her husband and unborn child. "I understand. I always hoped to be a mother and hoped to be just like Yours was to You. But..." She looked away. 

"I am sorry my domina i did not mean to bring up your loss as well" he says slightly concerned he surely did not to upset the woman who has given him a bed, food, and work. She has also allowed him into her bed chambers which is still much to take in.

Messing from the god Asprilla tried to smile back. It's been tough on her these last couple of years and never thought anyone would understand what a she really went thru. This must be been a blessing from the gods and Ferrum was all hers for the taking. If that was trye, sye had to take advantage, to gain his trust. Hooefully he eventually learned to trust her like she trusted him by taking him to her room. But how would was the question. Her eyes looked up into ferrums. "I care about you ferrum" the domains just went right out and said it. "That's why I sent you down here with me. To learn more about you."

"My domina........" he was speechless. He was so caught off gaurd by this. His hands shake timidly he is exposing himself to her. He is on the verge of tears. Tears he has had to hold in all of this time. You can't show weakness out there but what about in here?

He was right. If her weakness was exposed, she would be left vulnerable and his reputation would be history. "That's why we must keep it to ourselves" she decided. That was best for them both. "Our own little secret." Noticing a tear run down his cheek she wiped it away. 

Before it got too long, she got up from her bed. "They'll start getting suspicious if they notice we been gone this long." Asprilla got ready to leave to get back to her duties.

He had a look of disappointment plastered all over his face but he understood what she meant in a way he felt better thanks to this. He went and got  his gear on and waited for his Domina to get ready.

She noticed the look of disappointment but reassured him. They would have plenty of time to get to know each other better. The best way to go about that was to take it slow. "Tonight. We meet back here When every 

One is asleep" she said before grabbing her supplies and heading out. Apart from their own pleasures, she could really use his abilities, to help build up This school. 

He nodded and they left going their seperate ways. He to continue his training with more motivation then he's ever had and her to set up their first fights so this school can finally start to bring in some coin.

The talk with ferrum was short but that's all she needed to motivate her. She was just starting to give up hope until she met him.

She walked over to the pit area where most of her men already stood. A lot if them were training while their trainers just made sure they were doing what they were suppose to. She smiles to herself. Things were already looking up.

Later that day as training ended it was announced that our first fights would be tomorrow night. We would be traveling to a small pit arena in the city to take on some local fighters. After the announcement a trainer came to Ferrum and was told to follow him. He was taken back to the stairway and was to go down and wait.

Asprilla was at her desk, writing on a piece of paper with her quill when she heard the door knock. She had serious matters to discuss with some of the leaders of the Roman Empire. But she supposef she could spare a  couple minutes. "Yes. What do you want?" She asked harshly.

When she heard ferrums voice, that was when she realized how late it was already. Time really did go by fast. Keeping busy does that. She anxiously got up and opened the dfoor greeting him with a warm smile. "Come in"

He did and he had to say the room looked even better under torch and candle light. He looked and saw a spot set up for him to put his gear. He stripped and put his stuff up still sweaty and dirty from a hard day of training.

Asprilla liked seeing him...vulnerable. It made him look like a normal human being. A very muscular human being. She turned and went to her desk to start cleaning up. She didn't really want him to see her room this cluttered, but its had to keep up with things when You're the Domina of a school. It was a lot of stress, but worth it. 

once she was finished, she walked over and began to make her bed. Her plan was to let him sleep with her tonight. All this time, hes been sleeping on nothing but dirt and in heat. She thought he'd earned it and for...personal reasons. That is, if he agreed. "I was wondering..." Asprilla really didn't know how to put this. "do you want to stay here for the night?" the bed was a full size so there was enough room for him. 

"'Here? With you?" This was a very big opportunity he has never slept on a bed like this. His bed in the fighter's quarters is very small and and the blankets are thin. He couldn't pass this opportunity up "w-well my Domina if you insist. But are you not afraid i may dirty your bed?" He says while not exactly making eye contact with her.

Asprilla chuckled. "Its already dirty" she said. Its wasn't something she took pride in considering how poor she was. Its been a long time since she actually bought replacements for certain things in he room like sheets, mirrors, etc. but Asprilla lived. She had to make ends meet until she was able to afford it first. That was most important. Asprilla patted the bed. "well come on. I'm not gonna bite you." though with her strong character and cruel ways, she just might have. metaphorically speaking. But Ferrum was a whole different story. 

He took a breath and slowly went over to her. He is trying to be a man and just lay with this woman, but he feels very different. He feels like he should show his sensitivity and looked down almost child like as he made it to her bed

As the sweaty young man made his way over, Asprilla really smelled how bad he was in need of a bath. With these second thoughts, she also feared that she might offend him. And how he would take the idea of her bathing him. It was a little much, her brain told her consdiering that they barley knew each other, but her heart told her otherwise. She truly wanted to bond with him. "Hold on" she put a hand up stopping Ferrum right there. "We really should give You a bath after all." 

He saw that coming he smelled of blood sweat and dirt so he was not suprised she didn't want him all over her stuff "of course my Damina i shall use the showers" he said thinking that is what she wanted of him but that was wrong.