LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed at College (with Hya123)

fairy123

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ I don’t think it’s stress. School almost over and your passing for the year “ Liam said. “ eat your pasta honey “ 

liam was eating his pasta and drinking the wine. 

“I know, I’m so happy to be close to graduation,” Cassie nodded in agreement as she stifled a few wheezy coughs.  “Can you grab me some cold medicine please?  I think I’m coming down with something.”

“ a warm bath. Okay honey I’ll go get that going you go lay on the couch until I’m done with the bath “ Liam said going to

the bathroom he ran the bath and came back out with Cassie. “ okay sweetie your bath ready go head and take it “

"Thanks, babe," Cassie mumbled as she dragged her feet to the couch and flopped down on her stomach, closing her eyes for a few minutes with a deep sigh.  "Okay, can you please grab me some snuggly pajama shorts and a tank top while I bathe?" she asked softly as she shuffled towards the bathroom.

Liam smiled he was happy that Cassie was sick he could start his little project slowly. “ of course my sweetie “ Liam said he got Cassie wanted and placed the pull up on the bed next to Cassie clothes.

"Thank you.  I'm sorry for getting sick," Cassie pouted as she sunk into the warm bath with a happy sigh of content.  "What kind of pull-ups did you get?" she asked curiously as she propped her chin up on the edge of the bath.

“Do they have unicorns on them?” Cassie asked curiously as she peeked over at the pull-ups before she washed her hair and rinsed it out.  “I think I’m done with my bath,” she smiled softly before coughing heavily into her fist.

“ they have fairies and unicorns on them. “ Liam said. Liam went over and held open the towel for  Cassie. “ you need so more medicine  and to lay down “ Cassie said to her. 

“I love unicorns and fairies,” Cassie smiled as she got out of the tub to be wrapped in the towel.  “Do we have any flavored cold medicine?” she asked Liam with a groggy yawn before rubbing her sore chest.

Cassie shuffled over to where Liam was standing and swallowed the bubble gum flavored medicine with a wrinkle of her nose.  “Yuck.  Next time can we get grape flavored?” she asked shyly as she moved to tug the pull-up on.

“ of course we can. “ Liam said he wanted to help Cassie with her pull up but did it herself.  When Cassie was dressed Liam pulled the blanket down and then tucked Cassie in.  “ I’m going to shower you go to sleep I’ll be in a minute “ Liam told her. He went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Cassie nodded as she watched Liam leave to get a shower before she sat up slightly to grab a book to read, still not too tired quite yet despite how exhausted she actually was.  Rubbing at her eyes sleepily, she squirmed ever so slightly in place as her bladder reminded her that she still needed to pee before bed.

Liam came back in the room he noticed Cassie reading. “ Cassie no books it’s bed time now put the book away turn over and go to sleep “ Liam told her taking the book. He scolded her like a small child playing at bed time.

"You've never complained about me reading before bed before," Cassie pouted as her book was taken before she rolled over to snuggle with Liam, settling her fevered cheek against his chest.