LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed at College (with Hya123)

fairy123

Cassie snuggled close to Liam and fell asleep rather quickly.  She soaked her pull-up as she slept and groggily awoke the next morning still feeling shaky and congested.  “Liam?  I don’ feel good,”she mumbled as she pressed her face into his shirt.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam woke up to Cassie satanic she did not feel good. “ oh honey you need more medicine and a change. How about I go get that and call your professor and tell them to send you your work “ Liam said to Cassie rubbing her back. She looked so cute sleeping on his lap.

“Okay.  I only had two classes this morning anyways,” Cassie nodded as she coughed heavily a few more times.  She moved to sit up and grab her inhaler before she looked at Liam with tear filled eyes.

Liam got the medicine for Cassie. “ here you go baby “ Liam said giving Cassie the couch medicine then he got the pull up. “ let me just change you okay since you are sick “ Liam said. 

“Thank you,” Cassie smiled softly as she drank the cough medicine before wrinkling her nose when she felt how soaked the pull-up was.  “Sorry it’s really wet,” she blushed with another squirm.

“ it’s okay at least it didn’t leak now did it “ Liam said as he slipped it down and wiped Cassie then put on a new pull up. 

“ alright I’m going to make you something for breakfast.  I want you to rest no reading just relax “ Liam told her ticking her back into bed. 

“That’s true I guess,” Cassie blushed as she was changed before nodding when Liam said he was going to go make breakfast.  She reached for her phone once he was out of the room and decided to check her school emails.

Liam just made some fruit salad and some toast with warm tea for Cassie. He put the tea in a sippy cup for her. He brought the food up and caught her on the phone. “ Cassie what did I say no reading and relax give me your phone until you feel better” Liam said to her taking the phone and putting the tray on her lap.

“I was just checking my school email.  I didn’t want to miss anything important,” Cassie pouted as her phone was taken and she was given the fruit and tea.  She immediately took a sip of the warm tea, letting out a sigh as it soothed her achy throat.

“ I know baby but I already handle it now eat your breakfast and relax “ Liam said to her. He was happy she had not questioned the sipping or anything. 

“ I want you to eat then back to sleep “ Liam said. 

“Okay.  Why is the tea in a sippy cup?” Cassie asked curiously with a raised eyebrow as she poked at a piece of watermelon before she slowly started to eat the bowl of fruit.

"I won't spill it.  But fine.  I'm not sleepy though," Cassie pouted at the thought of more rest before she coughed heavily a few more times.  She immediatley took another few drinks of the tea when her coughs had died down.

“ oh honey you still use the potty. I want you to tell me when you go. If happen to wet your pull up it happens and I will change you “ Liam told her. “ watch the tone little one “ he said to her.