LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed at College (with Hya123)

fairy123

((For myself and Hya123))

Twenty-one year old Cassie sighed as she woke up to her groin and butt soaked from wetting the bed the night before.  The one good think about dating an older med student though, was that currently he was working night shifts at the hospital he was studying at and hadn't noticed her wet sheets the past week.  Cassie headed to the bathroom to get a shower for the day so she could make it to her 9 am class on time, figuring she'd deal with the soaked sheets when she got out of the hot and shower.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam was a pre med student so he wasn’t at home as much he like with his girlfriend. He wished he was sometimes. He got home around when Cassie was well in class but today he decided to come home early since he could. He walked in the house and went into the bedroom to see Cassie he smelled stale pee and went to check the bed sheets they were soaked. He knew Cassie had been having accidents because the sheets had been new. He decided to finally do something about it. He waited until she got out the shower. 

Cassie sighed as she quickly finished up her shower and brushed out her long blonde hair.  Quickly wrapping herself in her pink robe, she opened the door to go back to the bedroom to change the sheets and blinked in surprise when she saw Liam.  “Hey, what are you doing home so early?  I thought you were on shift until ten?” she asked curiously, trying to keep her voice casual and calm.

Liam just smiled. “ oh well I decided to come home and see you before you left. I think we need to talk but get dressed first and I’ll make you a bagel “ Liam said always be kind hearted person. 

“Okay, let me just get ready and put the sheets in the wash,” Cassie nodded with a blush.  She went over to the closet and changed into a pink bra and panties before tugging on some skinny jeans and a loose tank top.  Quickly doing her makeup, Cassie gathered the sheets up when she was done and loaded them into the washer before meeting back up with Liam in the kitchen.

Liam finished making the bagel and made Himself coffee. “ so cassie I have been thinking. We need to re do the house and clean the back yard out. “ Liam said that’s not what he wanted to tell Cassie but he had another  plan on what to do with her bed wetting problem. 

“Thanks for the bagel,” Cassie smiled as she took a bite before pouring herself a cup of coffee as well.  “Oh, okay.  I have a three day weekend starting tomorrow, so I’m sure we can work on cleaning out the backyard then,”she nodded with a small shrug as she took a sip of her warm coffee.

Liam smiled. “ okay well I’m going to shower then go to sleep. I guess I’ll see when your done with class “ Liam said giving her kiss then heading to the showe. Liam showered than waited for Cassie to leave with that he went on line and order Cassie a whole nursery  and diapers for her. Plus a whole new wardrobe. If Cassie couldn’t be mature and talk about her bed wetting Liam would have to take matters in his own hands so Cassie was going to be his little princess. He always saw himself with kids anyway and Cassie was small and would be the perfect baby. He set up her mew nursery in there extra bed room and waited for Cassie to come home which would be in less than five minutes 

Cassie frowned as she headed off to her classes for that day, she only had three and would easily be back by noon.  When she was done with her classes, Cassie decided to make a stop over at the store to pick up some pull-ups for that night, kind of upset still that Liam hadn’t asked her about the wet sheets.  She was too embarrassed about it, and didn’t really want to tell him unless he’d asked first.  “I’m back,” she sighed heavily as she sat on the couch to work on her homework for the next week.

Liam came in the living room smiled and sat down on the couch. “ Cassie we neeed to have a serious conversation right now. I know you been wetting the bed for the past week. I don’t know why you haven’t told me. Today I decided to take matters into my own hands. I decided since you you have a little kid problem your going to have to use little kid protection. I took the liberty to do that today and buy you some cute pulls up I want you to wear tonight. I also set up a nursery for you. But that nursery will not be used now and might not ever. If you can get your bedwetting under control than I won’t use. If you can’t then we’ll I guess your going to have to be my little baby . Will talk about that more when the time comes. I’m giving two days to not have a night time accidents if you have one then will talk more “ Liam explained he knew he said a lot but he has to make sure Cassie understood what’s going on. 

“I didn’t tell you because I was embarrassed!  I’m a senior in college, I shouldn’t be wetting the bed.  It’s probably just stress though.  I don’t think I need the pull-ups you picked, I already bought some on the way home to avoid this conversation,” Cassie huffed with a frown before she raised an eyebrow at the part about the nursery and decided she’d ignore that for now.

“ oh no honey these pulls up I got are way better than the one you picked out. If stress than I want you to take the semester off. So you can get this worked out. I don’t want you to stress” Liam told her. 

“How are they better than the ones I picked?  I can’t take the rest of the semester off.  This is my last semester.  I promise I’ll take time to relax when the semester is done,” Cassie reasoned as she set her homework off to the side with a squirm.

Liam moved slower to Cassie and out his arm around her. “ trust me they are. Now how about we watch some tv. Then I’ll make dinner” Liam said . He turned the tv on and out on a show they like to watch. “ okay but if I see it’s stressing you out to much your taking the rest of the semester off”

“Okay.  Let me just finish my homework first?  I’m not taking the rest of the semester off.  There’s only a month left and I’m going to graduate on time,” Cassie frowned as she grabbed her textbooks again, not planning on redoing a semester when she already had straight a’s in all of her classes.

“ i know that honey but if your way to stressed than your going to have to. It’s not really your decision at the moment. Now I’m going to start dinner while you finish your homework” liam said leaving the living room.

“I’m not taking time off.  It is my decision actually.  I need to finish my degree.  It’s been my goal since I was a kid. I will not put it off for anyone,” Cassie huffed as she focused on her school work, upset that he would even suggest her putting her education aside.

Cassie let out a sigh of relief and made quick work of finishing her homework for the weekend.  She let out a happy sigh of relief when she was done an hour later and gathered her supplies to put them away in their room.