LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ooops

:whistling: Disposable diaper, some water, and now a VERY clogged shower.

Landlord is coming in the morning to unclog it, SO don't want to explain this one to him. :blush:

Anybody mind killing me before sun-up? Please? :bash:

Humm - not really much you can do...

I ALWAYS do all my plumbing work myself (actually I at least try to do EVERYTHING myself, only call someone in after I have already tried and failed quite a few times myself) - but this house is owned. If you are renting, I don't think I would try it - especially if you never did anything like that before.

Reason being, YOU could be held liable for any damage on the pipes after you messed with them, even if it's in a spot you never even touched.

But it is a very easy fix.

Landlord is coming in the morning to unclog it, SO don't want to explain this one to him. :blush:

Ooops indeed :blush: Is there no way you can plunge it loose? I guess Mr Muscle doesn't work on diaper pulp? :whistling:

Ooops indeed :blush: Is there no way you can plunge it loose? I guess Mr Muscle doesn't work on diaper pulp? :whistling:

Of course Mr. Muscle works on diaper pulp! *strips down and begins pumping his outrageously huge muscle* SEE IT HELPED!!! :3

The pulp is afraid so it goes away by itself, ........ and if all else fails use the bigest m*therF*cking jackhammer you can get (like industrial size for machines) and give that diaper pulp a run for its money :ninja:

(not recommended for anyone under 18 years of age, Necros is not liable for any injuries or damage caused by these techniques)

*ahem*

Necros~

I meant this!!! :rolleyes::roflmao:

Oh - I personally NEVER bother even trying any chemicals on clogged pipes anymore....

That is because I used to give it a try first - but they NEVER worked, so I ended up manually unclogging it anyway, so why waist the time - just if a plunger dose not work, take it apart (or if one is available, a plumbers snake).

How would you like to die? Slow and painful, or fast and easy? Either way you'll have to be diapered when I do it.

i have done this before don't need to get in to particulars of how it happened. I fixed it by taking the shower drain cap off and sucking it out with a good old wet dry vac

i have done this before don't need to get in to particulars of how it happened. I fixed it by taking the shower drain cap off and sucking it out with a good old wet dry vac

I recommend either doing this with a Shop-Vac, or killing yourself with a Shop-Vac. You'll need a Shop-Vac either way. That way, you can buy one product and still have a choice. Kill yourself with the shop-vac by tying a string on the end of it, putting it on some sort of high up railing, lie under the railing, and pull. With luck, you won't miss and it'll nick your head and not your kidneys. But if it nicks your bladder hard enough, what if you become incontinent? Then you have a (painful) excuse to why you have it in your drain!

I am way too creative.

I understand you said shower, if by any chance its a tub with a shower, fill the tub all the way up and plunge it, the water pressure will help clear the clog.

If it's just a standing shower you need to "snake" it like was said.

You can easy explain it away saying your "niece" or "nephew", friends little one, whatever had been in there and just let it go from there. Good luck!

I got out of it... The drain was actually plugged solid by a clump of hair the size of a large hampster. The sulfric acid he used made the diaper pulp unrecognizable, so he never even noticed it. *phew*

If he had seen it was diaper pulp, not only would that have been embarassing as all hell, but I'd probably have to pay for it.

The hair was from a previous tenant, it wasn't my color.

Unfortunately, the night this happened, sludge came up, got on me, in my hair, etc. I had to bathe in a plastic storage bin!

It also left this disgusting filth EVERYWHERE! It took ALL FUCKEN DAY to scrub this crap off my shower, floor, and walls.

After all that scrubbing, I get in the shower, and there is no hot water. WTF?