LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sasha's university troubles

Sasha's bladder has really been playing her up recently. 
Her doctor has diagnosed her as having an overactive bladder, meaning she often finds herself suddenly out of the blue desperate to pee, and if she doesn't find a bathroom very, very fast she risks humiliating herself by having an accident.
That is why she now wears pampers during the day and at university, as she finds them quite discreet under the cute skirts she often likes to wear. 

At night she can't take any chances. Her bedroom is just across the hallway from her little sister Sophie. To say she would be mortified if Sophie ever found out would be an understatement.
She often wakes up during the night finding she is too late and has already peed herself, quite often twice a night, or occassionally she embarrassingly wakes up mid stream as she helplessly finishes up and wets herself, or even less often, she may wake literally on the verge of voiding her bladder with little hope of making it across the hallway to the bathroom without flooding the thick padding between her legs.

This chronic problem means there can be no glorifying what she has to wear to bed. 
White, extremely thick and very, very crinkly. 
It makes her feel like such a complete baby every night when she tapes herself into one. 
Especially knowing her younger sister, 5 years her junior, at the other side of the hallway is grown up enough to be wearing panties at night like any normal mature girl.
What Sasha wears are nothing but full on ultra thick adult nappies and she knows it. 
They're the most absorbent ones she could find as nothing less would allow her to wake up in a dry bed. 
She wets so much that her nappy is often bulging to capacity by the morning, swelling up so much it forces her legs apart, forcing her to waddle as she takes her cute padded butt to the bathroom every morning.

To Sasha it almost feels like her bladder decides to store up all it can during the day so it can empty itself while she sleeps, which she feels disgusted at at the age of 21. 
Adults aren't supposed to wet themselves, adults are supposed to have control of their bladders. Just like her 16 year old sister. She can control her bladder like any normal mature girl, but big university girl Sasha can't.

In the video Sasha is at home alone shortly after returning from her day at university. 
She had been looking for something to eat and had put her need for the bathroom to the back of her mind as she continued looking for something to snack on.

It had been a bit of a reality check of just how bad her bladder troubles were, as crouching down caused her to spurt out a few drips of pee into her pamper, which before she knew it had turned into a complete torrent which led to a full and sagging pampers baby dry for the 2nd time that day. 
Luckily with no one else about she could check how wet the pamper was before going to change, feeling her butt she knew it was well and truly soaked to capacity, with it only being designed for babies accidents- not 21 year old girls that haven't learned yet how to control their bladder..

But................stood behind her the whole time somebody was recording her. 
Her secret had been discovered. 
When she finally turned around she felt like her life was over..........

Stood behind her with his iPhone out was her little brother, only 14 years old, he was totally in hysterics that he had just seen his big sister wearing a nappy, and even pee herself in it. 
He was in total disbelief that the person he usually looked up to could still possibly need such an immature item as a nappy at her age.....

How could she have let this happen? Sasha had totally forgotten Mason had gone sick from school and had been at home all day on his own.
Despite being just 14, Mason was a smart but sometimes mean kid. This would even apply towards Sasha, although he normally would be nice to her. He had a mean streak  in him which had gotten him into trouble at school on more than one occasion.
He certainly wasn't going to pass up this opportunity...

He endlessly tormented her for wearing nappies at her age, causing his big sister to quite fittingly start crying like a baby. 
"Awww does the little baby need her pee pee diapey change?"

He then decided he would use the video to get what he wanted. 

He blackmailed Sasha into driving him wherever he wanted to go, whenever he wanted to, or he'd tell everyone.

He also forced her to show him where she kept her nappies, his jaw dropped when he discovered she not only had a bag of pampers, but a large box of proper adult nappies as well. 
She had no choice when he threatened her if she didn't tell the truth but to tell him that she wore those because she still wets the bed.
This had delighted him as he then told her that she would now wear those 24/7 if she wanted her secret to remain a secret. Begrudgingly she had to go along with it.

A distraught Sasha felt utterly ruined by her brother as she was forced to wear the thick nappies full time, even to university. 
Being a student, she didn't have any spare money either, which meant she couldn't go and buy new clothes to conceal the nappies, she had to put up with the skirts she had...

It didn't take long for a girl she was sat next to called Amy to notice something seemed weird. Sasha and Amy hated each other and made no secret of their feelings.

They had always hated each other since Sasha had been dating a guy called Aaron. 

Sasha had found out Aaron had been texting Amy, only for him to dump Sasha and start dating Amy. That was a couple of years ago and they were still together now.

Today of all days why did she have to end up sitting next to Amy? Sasha thought to herself as she felt her diapered butt rustle as she shifted in her seat. She cursed herself for not arriving earlier when there were more seats free.

At the end of the lecture Amy broke the silence between them which had remained for the entire class

"Hey Sasha why does your skirt sound so crinkly every time you move?"

She stood there awkwardly silent like a rabbit in headlights as her cheeks quickly reddened and many curious students began staring at her.

"Uuuuuuuhhhh I..I... don't know it must be the lining or something it's the first time I've worn it"

"I don't think it is, I'm sure you wore the same skirt last week, and the week before" 
she slowly walked closer to Sasha as she talked, before standing squarely in front of her, within touching distance, as people stopped walking to see what was going on, partly brought on by Sasha's awkward silence.....

"I think you're hiding something Sasha"

Sasha couldn't think of anything to say 

"You make the same noise my two year old nephew makes when you walk and guess what causes that?......."

"Please don't say it, please don't say it" thought Sasha as she zoned out trying to imagine this wasn't happening........

"It's because he's still a little baby and still has to wear.................nappies" 

Hearing that word shouted out loud made Sasha feel almost sick with fear.......At that exact moment Amy caught her off guard and grabbed her skirt.............with one swift motion she forcefully tore it completely off, causing all the gawking students to instantly erupt into fits of laughter at what they saw.........

An evil smile of victory crossed Amy's face the second she saw the huge nappy strapped to Sasha's butt......

She knew it, that little bitch had been squirming in her seat for the whole lecture and her butt had crinkled like a baby every time she shifted in her seat

Even so she was in disbelief. How was her luck, her nemesis, her boyfriends ex still fucking wore nappies. Sasha was now balling her eyes out as she stood in her class with her nothing to cover the huge nappy which was on full display

Amy couldn't believe it..... She had totally ruined the girl she hated. 
That little bitch Sasha was a fucking nappy wearing baby.

"I knew it you little fucking baby, no wonder Aaron ditched you for a real girl like me. He always said you needed to grow up, but I didn't know just how right he was hahahahaha"

Sasha then felt a warmth appearing between her legs......it had all been too much for her......
She was so totally humiliated and belittled that she hadn't noticed her pressing need for the bathroom........

It didn't take long before the front of her diaper began changing colour......

And it also didn't take long before people noticed....

Lots of giggling and things like "eeeeeeww that's so gross" and " oh my god she's such a friggin baby" could be heard from the crowd 

"Are you fucking kidding me? 
You actually pissed in it? 
How old are you like 2? 
Awwww it's okay don't cry little one........Maybe you need a pacifier until you get your diaper changed? Does a wet diaper make the little baby a bit cranky?"

From the crowd someone, much to Amy's delight someone threw a pacifier which landed by Amy's feet....

It made her smug grin turn even more evil.....

"Well well look at that! That will do just perfectly"

Amy easily pushed the completely humiliated Sasha to the floor before shoving the baby's pacifier into her mouth

"Awwwww you know Sasha that really completes your look. It really suits you"

By now Sasha just wished a big hole could swallow her up. She couldn't imagine it was possible to feel any more embarrassed than she did right now, as she sat there before her classmates balling her eyes.
To any onlookers she looked every bit like an actual toddler that was crying after setting its diaper.

"You know what Sasha, I think it would be really mean of me to leave you in that wet diaper. Let's see if you have a spare in your bag........"

Sasha managed to hesitantly muster a few words....

"Please.........no............I haven't"

Amy ignored the girls plea. She opened Sasha's bag and turned it upside down emptying its entire contents onto the floor for everyone to see....

.......Make-up, books, papers.....and then finally falling to the floor........a large crinkly white nappy.........just what Amy had hoped for....

It's was met with a lots of laughing from Sasha's rather shocked classmates....

Sasha really couldn't believe this was actually happening.......

With her evil smile Amy picked up the nappy examining it.....

"You know I didn't know they even made nappies this big, although I guess everyone grows up at their own pace, don't they Sasha"

Sasha felt like a rabbit in headlights as she felt too scared to move or talk as Amy moved in close to her whilst unfolding the diaper.....

With that Amy crouched down and began completing Sasha's humiliation....

She changed her wet diaper right there for all to see as if she were still a baby.....although she was now a 21 year old baby.....

• Like 1