LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It is obvious that Alice has encountered an accident beyond her control, which may cause her diaper to be unbearable. It is obvious that if this is the case, I have no doubt that she will be forced to take off the unpaid clothes in public. The result is obviously disastrous.

Thank you for coming back to continue this story. In addition, I also look forward to the follow-up of your other two stories, "Sisterly Struggle" and "Amy the Cheerleader". These two stories feel that they have stopped in an incomplete place. If only you could see the follow-up stories!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Was it possible this could be any worse? Right before the eyes of a girl she not only used to babysit, but treat pretty badly too.  

Her mind drifted off back to her time babysitting Brittney.  

“Please Alice I’m begging you!” 

“I told you. If you’re immature enough to wet the bed at your age, you can deal with the consequences” as she had forced the girl to wear a pull-up for the day. Ignoring her pleas.

“But I don’t need them in the day”  Brittney had argued. She was in fact absolutely right. She had never had a single daytime accident. The worst the girl had ever done was to wet the bed. Which only usually happened 2 or 3 nights a week at most and had been steadily improving over the previous few months. Something she was heading towards growing out of. Although Alice had punished her with wearing pull-ups during the day, Brittney had never needed them. 

“Listen, I am your babysitter, and whatever I say whilst I’m in charge goes, have you got that?” as she harshly made the girl wear the pull-up under her dress for their trip to the Mall. Thinking the punishment would somehow help humiliate the girl in to not wetting her bed anymore. 

Alice couldn’t help but feel some regret for how she had treated Brittney back then. Especially with how the tables had now turned……..

Alice was hoping this was some kind of bad dream that she would wake up from. There was no way this could possibly be happening to her, was there? as she came back to the reality that it was indeed really happening, with Brittney stood right there next to her, as well as many other people. 

Alice could feel the warmth of her pee spreading rapidly through her diaper. This whole situation was really tying her insides up in knots. She felt a combination of scared and nervous as she stood taking in her current predicament. And she was about to find out that yes it was possible for this to get worse. The whole ordeal was proving too much for Alice, which she soon realised as she realised what else was happening. At the same time as she was peeing her diaper, she could also horrifyingly feel something else happening as she could feel the back of her diaper expanding away from her butt, far more than it would if she was only peeing. And worst of all, there was nothing at all she could do to stop it, and her body had virtually not given her any warning of it happening, but she now had enough awareness of it to know what she was doing. 

Now that she thought about it, her tummy had felt a little grumbly, which she had put down to feeling nervous about this whole situation. But she now knew it was more than a mere tummy rumble, but it was far too late to do anything about it.

Had she been 3 years old she could have got away with the excuse that she didn’t realise it was happening. But she wasn’t 3. Far from it in fact. She was about to turn 20. A soon to be college graduate. People her age didn’t do things like that in their pants. And yet here she was, doing that in her pants.

Alice stood as her diaper not only began filling with pee, she was messing it as well, in broad daylight, right in front of Brittney, and many other people in the busy store, as she helplessly stood there unable to do anything to stop it happening, as she felt herself continue to uncontrollably fill her nappy to capacity. In fact, her accident was so bad she was lucky she was wearing a diaper and not a pull up or she would have definitely leaked.

“Oh my god you wet your nappy didn’t you?”

To which she could hear the group of girls behind giggling 

“No I did not ok! And will you keep your voice down?” Alice said realising the girls behind had overheard what Brittney had said.

“See I totally told you that girls butt look like she had a diaper on” she heard them say in a fit of hysterics

“I can’t believe you actually used it!. Well your mummy was definitely right that you need them wasn’t she?” as Brittney gave her a humiliating pat on her butt.

“Please! Keep your voice down will you?”

“Wait a minute………….Alice……….what on earth is that smell?”

as Brittney began to pull what could only be described as a face of disgust as she looked at Alice inquisitively as she began putting two and two together…

“Uuuhh I ……Uuuh….. I don’t know….”

“No way did you do that as well did you?” as without warning, before Alice had any time to react, Brittney slipped her hand down the back of Alice’s leggings and began squeezing the seat of her nappy, which unfortunately for Alice was right where her accident now sat….

Brittney was almost in shock at what she discovered. 

If ever a situation could prove who the real baby was out of Brittney and Alice, this had just sealed Alice’s fate. Only someone who truly needed to be in diapers would do what Alice had just done.

“Oh my god….. you actually did! that’s so frigging gross Alice! You messed your diaper!”

“Eeeeeewww that’s so disgusting” could be heard from the girls behind her.

And it wasn’t just the girls behind that had overheard what was going on. A few other people had turned around to see what was going on too.

After all, the situation that was unfolding in front of them wasn’t exactly an every day occurrence for a girl Alice’s age.

After what Alice had endured from Brittney earlier, she had though it wasn’t possible to be any more humiliated, but she now realised she couldn’t have been any more wrong.

Right now, she just wanted the ground to swallow her up, to somehow escape this situation, which she knew she couldn’t without getting arrested for shoplifting.

“Gosh Alice you’ve seriously tested that to its limits haven’t you” chuckled Brittney as she finally took her hand out from the back of Alice’s leggings, giving her one last rather condescending pat on her butt…..

Alice didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t run without being arrested for shoplifting as the tags on the clothes she was wearing would set off the alarm at the exit.  

Her only option was to stay exactly where she was and finish off paying for the clothes. In a full diaper.

Lowering her head to avoid any eye contact with anyone, Alice could only fight to hold back her tears as the queue continued to shuffle forwards.

Eventually, they reached the front of the queue and had to move forward to pay…

Brittney placed the clothes she wanted on the counter to be scanned.

“Hi, my friend here basically had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction, she had to throw her clothes away, so the top and leggings she’s wearing need to be paid for. I spoke to your colleague and he said it shouldn’t be a problem” as Brittney looked at the girl with a smile 

“Oh right, I see” as the girl looked Alice up and down 

“Well it should be fine although you may have to lean against the edge of the counter here so that I can pull the security tag far enough to reach the magnet”

First of all the girl scanned Brittney’s clothes and then Alice had to move close to the counter so the girl could remove the security tag from Alice’s top. 

“Matching outfits then?” asked the cashier as she noticed what they were purchasing were identical 

“Yep! Isn’t it just such a cute outfit right”Said Brittney in reply

“Yes it really is!” Said the young cashier enthusiastically 

“Ok so if you can turn around and kind of lean against the counter I’ll see if I can get that security tag off your leggings for you”

With that Alice hesitantly turned and leaned her butt into the counter, with about half her butt showing above the counter. Trying not to lean forward too much in the process in fear of revealing her secret to the cashier.

Worrying for Alice, she had absolutely no way of checking if the waistband of her nappy was still hidden or not. She just had to pray it was.

“You know what, I’m really sorry but I think you’re literally going to have to basically sit on the counter here for me to be able to reach the magnet.” 

“Oh right ok”

“Go on Alice, get your butt up there” said Brittney due to Alice’s hesitancy to get up there, she did start lifting herself up there but Brittney decided to give her a helping hand as she virtually lifted Alice from under the back of her legs causing her to land on top with a very audible thud from the loaded diaper beneath her leggings

“That’s perfect” announced the cashier

Aside from causing a sound, the transition into being seated had caused her another problem. She could feel her mess was no longer just in one place. It had squished it’s way everywhere which made Alice now feel pretty disgusting.

And little did she know the view the cashier now had of her from behind 

The girl had been a bit taken back when she heard a weird noise as the beautiful young woman had sat down, and she had been even more stunned when she realised what was the cause of the noise as she saw what was sticking out of the back of her leggings. 

And it wasn’t long before a smell that she would usually associate with a baby permeated the air around her.

Trying her best to remain professional the girl spoke

“ so uhh I’m going to basically have to stretch the back left part of your leggings to get the security tag to reach the magnet if that’s ok?”

“Ummm sure……… ok”

The girl got a grip of the fabric where the security tag was and began pulling it. As she did this her fingers brushed against the white plastic backing of her padding. In the process of doing this, the further she pulled it the more of Alice’s nappy she could see.

Alice couldn’t believe she had to endure this right before the eyes of Brittney. Although she couldn’t see what was going on behind her, she knew it would virtually be impossible for the girl to not have seen she was wearing a nappy.

“Sorry it’s quite a stretch” as the cashier had pulled back Alice’s leggings so far that she could now even see basically the entire back of Alice’s thick white nappy.

What really grossed the girl out was that she could even see an area near the bottom that was clearly discoloured from where Alice had used it.

“That is so gross” was all she could think in her head

“What sort of girl does that at her age, I mean she’s like 2 or 3 years older than me and she still wears, and clearly needs nappies. I wonder if she wets the bed too. Probably”

Knowing she had to remain professional she didn’t mention what she had seen.

“There we go, that’s all done for you. You’ll no longer be setting off the security alarm.” as she gestured that Alice could now get down

“So that will be £23.96 please”

Alice paid by card before they exchanged glances as both Brittney and the cashier smiled, while Alice tried her best to fake a smile as they turned and walked away.

“Now to get that sorted” as Brittney gestured to Alice’s rear giving her a firm slap.

Little did Alice know there was now a good 2 inches of nappy sticking out of the back of her leggings. Brittney certainly wasn’t going to alert her to it as she walked along trying to hide a grin.

“Please can we I’m begging you Brittney?”

“Yes of course we can, we can’t leave you like that can we? now we better head over to the pharmacy”

“The pharmacy? What! No! We don’t need to go there. I’m going to get this damn thing off and then we can get a bus home”

“You really think I’m going to let you go without a nappy on after what I’ve seen from you today young lady?”

“Brittney please don’t do this to me!”

“You think I’m doing this to you? You did this to yourself. You’re the one that just stood there and filled your nappy like a 2 year old in broad daylight. You’re literally nothing but an overgrown baby. So if you think I’m going to let you go without a nappy you’re sorely mistaken. Now come on let’s get going.”

• Like 3