LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help Controlling This Addictive Behavior

SoCalGav

I have noticed recently that this fetish is becoming addictive for me and it has started to interfere with my perception of reality. I need help controlling this behavior and I am looking for a sponsor. I am looking for a straight male, any age (nobody with “daddy” tendencies). I prefer someone who is religious and has had some type of experience in recovery programs of some sort. And someone that will be able to talk on the phone once a week. I will not be responding to any posts in this thread, I will only be reachable via PM or email.

I am also open to talk with anyone that feels the same way I do, and would possibly like to establish a type of “accountability” relationship.

Please please please, I formally ask that NOBODY at all make a post/reply in this thread for any reason. I only posted this because I am looking for help. I don’t need sympathy, I don’t need people telling me I need to “accept myself” or any other stupid clichés. I am not trying to push anything on anyone else, I just know that I personally have a problem and would like some help.

Please PM me or email me at socalgav@yahoo.com

Archived