LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Italian Masquerade (private with Daddydrew)

BabyGabrial

Sofia once again held the small boys hand as they were going to enter. She grabbed a shopping cart and with no hesitation she placed gabe in the front of the cart. "Now I know this may feel a bit strange but you must trust me on this. Also it would be good for you to get use to the baby role starting now. Also I dont plan on getting too much here but just enough for a few days before we fly back."

"Yes ma'am or should I say yes mommy" he says in an adorable little voice. He puts his finger in his mouth to try and help him get into the baby role also it just flat-out comforts him. He looks around as he's being pushed and casually kicks his feet in the car looking around at what Sofia is grabbing some of the things she notices is a baby blanket pacifiers bottles and of course diapers

"Good baby, but start calling me momma. The phrase is used more where I am from." Sofia walked around and got what little she needed for the trip and a little extra just in case. Gabe was very adorable acting as the baby role. He was very natural in the way he did it as well. Of course he got many cute stares and other mothers were adoring him as well. One mother came up to them and started asking questions about gabe.

Sofia, a little unprepared answer with, "he is about 16 months and thank you." To Sofia's relief the mother actually believed her and Sofia knew this plan would work. After getting all the items they headed to the front. Where of course the cashier had to admire and okay with gabe. Sofia smiled at everyone playing with gabe, he was a cutie and she knew he would love Italy!

As Sofia was carrying the bags out, the car pulled up for them. She placed the bags in the car and saw gabe was on the verge of falling asleep. She had originally planned for them to go to his place to gather his things. But I doubt he would have the enegery. She had the car drive him back to the hotel.

On the way Gabe falls asleep leaning against her and dreams about what it'll be like in Italy which puts a smile to his face. He wakes up a few hours later in a strange room that he is not familiar with. He sits up and looks around and realizes he's in a hotel room. He begins looking around for Sofia.

Sofia was in the midst of changing and redoing her makeup. She had taken off her shirt to avoid getting any excess makeup on herself. When she noticed that gabe was right outside her bathroom door. "Well hello my cute little baby." She said as she leaned over.

He whines a little being cranky and fussy having just woken up and reaches up for her. Of course with her leaned over he does take great notice to her large assets hanging right in his face making his mouth water a bit

She smiles noticing his reaction to her chest, boys at all ages are always very fond of them. Am even though there was nothing to give, maybe in a little bit of time there would be. She reaches down and picks him up. Bringing him into her chest she says, "how did my baby sleep? You were quite tired honey."

When he gets picked up and held to her chest he does the smart thing and buries his face in them. When asked a question he pokes his head out "good momma" he responds though he is still a bit cranky. If it was anyone but Sofia talking to him he probably wouldn't be as polite. He adorabley does a wake up yawn and tries to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

Sofia giggled as gabe buried his head into her chest. If this was an actually man she would have slapped him pretty hard. But gabe was far from that as he was just an adorable child in her eyes. "Ok my little prince, I was going to wait until we had you packed up at your house but would you like momma to dress you?"