LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sports

herb330

For the past few days I have been wearing diaper during playing pick up games of either football or basketball. I have done so while trying to limit my intake of fluids during playing time . Of course my wife has accompanied me during this time with full change of accessories just in case of a accident.

The pick up games sometimes become very competitive and could be aggressive. My wife and others seem to not like that side of me. It does not bring on fights but could be rough. After the last game my wife as quite angry with me as she told me that it was just a game and not to p,ay so aggressive. She told me that I would be punished when we got home.

We got home and I was told to go straight to our room and wait their by the changing table.

The first thing that happened was that my wife came in the room with a enema bag. It was first lubed up and then inserted into my behind. At the same time I was given a pacifier while this was in my but. After the bag was finished, I was placed on the changing table. My behind and privates were heavily powdered and lotioned and then a diaper was placed on my bottom for the next 1 hour.

Archived