LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not in the mood, yet am diapered.

On 1/18/2018 at 11:22 AM, WBxx said:

You’ve got to be kidding.  No way would I go out in public or let anyone see me with a bulge that obvious.  It’s gone too far, for your sake I hope she relents.

So today I am in the mood for diapers. Here is a normal day diapers. Thought you might like a comparison. This is a cloth one. Usually I wear jeans and it shows less but I wanted you to see comparing in the same kind of pants. disposables will show some also unless I am going to work. This is my standard. It doesn't bother me anymore. Used to freak me out but now I  after time most people don't notice exspecially if I wear a longer shirt.

1516465983840556187295.jpg

4 hours ago, stevewet said:

When you are incontinent you have to wear nappies whether you are in the mood or not.

Quite true. With my bedtime control way down I no longer fight night diapers. I have thought about going full time in the past, but when I was not in the mood it was a deal breaker when I would be going somewhere that challenged that like family function or around an old friend. Maybe having my wife be able to decide when I am in diapers and in control is a good thing as I have been forced to confront those times. The more I do that the more I wear diapers. The less she cares if I do. Less she cares the more she exposed me in different situations. And so on. Lately I have been wondering if I could go 24/7 again. Hmmmmm....

10 hours ago, punk18 said:

For the love of god. It sounds like you have a DREAM wife to me. You

guys out there that have wives that KEEP you in diapers.. how did you

go about achieving this what did you ask for? I would love a wife like this.

I do see her as special. She isn't always this much into it but is very accepting. If she was my dream diaper person she would need to take total control and I would probably be diapered all the time. I found someone I love and told them about it. She accepted me as me. Any great woman will do that for her little boy. If not she isn't for you. It hasn't always been peachy but we get through it.