LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Calculations To A Dream That I Had

Goodnites Underpants related dream mathmattics on the ammount that was suddenly appearing in lockers in Elementery School, Jr High School, High School and perhapes College.

(***This did not really happen... It was a dream.***)

Per persion there would be one locker in the school.

This is a mathmattical statistical view on the ammount of Goodnites diapers or Underpants a student will get per period of the day of the week of the month of the school year.

Each time between the class times in transit to class every student has had to go to their lockers and take out the packages of Goodnites Underpants out of their locker and put them in a drop off place on their way to their next class. Unless they needed them for what they are usually needed for.

In this mathmattical depiction shows the ammount of packages the student would be receiving per day

**Single Student**

Daily

5 Packages

x7 Period changes

---

35 Total packages per day

Weekley

x5

----

175 Total packages per week

monthly

-----

700 Total packages per month

yearly

-----

6300 Total packages per year

Now to get the ammount of the total ammount of underpants which are within the 6300 packages.

------

126000 Goodnites disposible underpants in a year

School wide the normal school would have around some 2050 lockers to them.

so I have taken the smaller number which is the yearly ammount of the packages that would be containing the 63000 diapers in them and had used that as the base to determine the ammount the whole school would get.

Packages

x2050

--------

441000 packages

Diapers

---------

Now to re-cap on what the mathmatical statistics going by yearly is that each student will obtain 6300 packages that contain some 126000 total Goodnites Underpants. School wise every one combined will get 441000 Packages that contain 8820000 diapers..

NOW THAT IS REALLY A WHOLE WHOPPING LOT OF DIAPERS!!!

We'd be fucked in no time with pollution!

Imagine every school in the world doing this XD, we'd be swimming in used goodnites and the goodnites company would be the one and only super power in the world lol.

Quite a scary thing to think about if you do the math :o

Necros~

Imagine every school in the world doing this XD, we'd be swimming in used goodnites and the goodnites company would be the one and only super power in the world lol.

Necros~

Give me your estimate of the ammount of schools in the world and I will just go on ahead and do the math.

Necros~

I don't know about that - perhaps briefly, but I'm sure using that many of them constantly, someone would figure out ways, and built massive plants to recycle them. And other companies would surely want a piece of that action, so plenty of similar products would start appearing real quick - probably a bunch that were re-usable too.