LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

brief humor

Lil'PinkDi-dee

Sorry I accidentally deleted this post.  Must have clicked on something I shouldn't have, however that should be forgivable since: 1) I'm new here as of today, and  2) I'm somewhat 'computer illiterate' .  Anyway, here goes:

This is a fictional story about a little girl I’ll call Meridee.  Dee had “graduated” from training pants to “big girl panties”.  She was very proud of her new panties and would, without provocation, lift her dress in public and show off her attire.  Her mom tried very hard to break her of that cutesy little habit.  When Dee had gone several weeks without doing that, her mom figured that the problem was solved, so the mom let her guard down.  One day when Dee and her mom were getting dressed, they wound up wearing identical (except for the size) pink ruffled panties.  When they were standing in the checkout line at the super market, Dee all of a sudden flipped up her mom’s dress, exclaiming:  “Look at my mommy’s pretty pink panties!  Mine are just like hers!”  Out of the mouths of babes!

Archived