LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today's Event

This morning I woke up and had some time before work as usual, I was in my diaper. Anyway, I used it and then took it off, put it on a chair, and got dressed for work. I went to work, and left the damn diaper on the chair like an asshole! My wife calls me around 4pm, says I need to be more careful. I ask why, then it hits me, the diaper I left on the chair. She told my that her sister had been there and that she didn't know if her sister had seen it. Suprisingly though my wife wasn't that mad, for those of you that have read any of my post's, you all know that my wife doesn't like diapers. Thats why it was unusual for her not to be really pissed. Who knows, maybe on some level, she liked finding it. Ya right, I'm just wishing there. please tell me what you all think, and if you have ever done something so stupid.

DLK

P.S. I have been thinking, and I really don't care if my sister-in-law saw my diaper. I was actually more embarassing having my wife find my wet diaper.

Well, weather you care if a particular person saw it on not....

Um try the garbage next time...

The ONLY time I have done anything even close to that, is when I didn't realize that my garbage was full until the used diaper was off - then I set it on the bed, BUT it only stayed there long enough for me to go grab an empty bag. (maybe 1 min at the most)....

Well, weather you care if a particular person saw it on not....

Um try the garbage next time...

The ONLY time I have done anything even close to that, is when I didn't realize that my garbage was full until the used diaper was off - then I set it on the bed, BUT it only stayed there long enough for me to go grab an empty bag. (maybe 1 min at the most)....

Ya, I know. I was a total dumb ass. It's just that when I have 10 different things on my mind, i just forgot. However, something is different about the diaper thing with her, I think everything will be ok. Oh ya, you are absolutely right from a cleaniness viewpoint, at least it was wrapped up con that it didn't leak.

DLK

Have you considered that maybe the reason she wasn't mad is she was too scared to be mad? I can't imagine she's like to have a conversation about diaper wearing with her sister, or, not knowing these people, worry about her sister telling other people.

Have you considered that maybe the reason she wasn't mad is she was too scared to be mad? I can't imagine she's like to have a conversation about diaper wearing with her sister, or, not knowing these people, worry about her sister telling other people.

First, my sister-in-law wouldn't tell anyone else, because of the reprisal she'd get from my wife (not me). Whether or not she might say domething to the wife, I couldn't say, but I doubt it. In fact, since then I haven't so much as mentioned the word diaper. I told her that she wouldn't hear about or see diapers anymore. She has been very receptive of this. However, SHE has mentioned this site and related things several times. Anyway, I don't know where this new trend might lead, and I'm not going to worry about it.

DLK