LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punished

I cheated on my boyfriend in a bathroom. He said the only way he'd stay is if I stayed out of bathrooms, and I love him, so I agreed.

After 3 days of wetting my pants, he put me in diapers. I have my first diaper on now. I haven't peed since this morning, I've been putting it off as long as I can. I don't know how horrible this is going to be.

I don't get to change my own diaper either. He suggested I come here to this site and chat with you guys. He thinks I'll eventually enjoy this, but I don't. It's worth it though, it was me who cheated.

I cheated on my boyfriend in a bathroom. He said the only way he'd stay is if I stayed out of bathrooms, and I love him, so I agreed.

After 3 days of wetting my pants, he put me in diapers. I have my first diaper on now. I haven't peed since this morning, I've been putting it off as long as I can. I don't know how horrible this is going to be.

I don't get to change my own diaper either. He suggested I come here to this site and chat with you guys. He thinks I'll eventually enjoy this, but I don't. It's worth it though, it was me who cheated.

If it is even true.... you better wise up Any, you cheated on him and the only reason your boyfriend took you back was to force you to use a diaper!??!! Thats retarded and totally sick, unless you love this (Which you clearly stated you didn't in your post), you should leave him and go for a more sane person. I mean common you can find better boyfriends then a weirdo like that. If he makes you do stuff you don't want to do then leave him noW!!

Wise up, men who force women into submission by threats don't deserve a womans love!

Necros~

p.s: Yes this story would make an awesome base for a pretty sexy story