LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Euron Form Super Plus

I just received a pack of Euron Form Super Plus nappies.

I am very impressed with the quality and the fit. These are a 2 tape per side nappy. They are a green colour and dont seem all that bulky when you take them out of the pack. They fit rather nicely with plenty of bulk when you put them on.

When they are dry they are thinner than Abriform xplus, when they get wet they really bulk up a lot. They seem to hold more than the xplus. In fact a lot more. They are similar in fit to Molicare Super Plus.

Has anyone else tried these nappies?

Yup, I have! I wore them pretty regularly for a while and still have some around (though mine are blue; a different size probably).

Im not sure I agree that they're like Molicare (which I've also worn alot), but they can be pretty bulky. I think its because they use a fair amount of pulp padding as well as gel, which tends to make nappies thicker. Its also how they can bring the price down because if I remember correctly, Euron form are fairly inexpensive compared with other brands.

My main two problems were:

A) I am annoyingly in between a small and medium so find it hard to get a good fit. Though this has been the case with other brands so its not really a fault of Euron form.

B) When I ordered them for the first time they came in a fully labelled box just shouting out what was inside. There were even holes in the box so you could look in! After that I asked them to package them more discretely but sometimes they still forgot...

Apart from these issues I still find them to be good nappies and would recomend them for anyone with heavy incontinence but who can not necessarily afford the more expensive brands.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I've tried them (the blue ones, medium size), they're very comfortable and quite absorbant indeed, although the wetness doesn't spread as uniformly as in Abenas or Molicares, so that you sometimes have to change before the diaper is completely wet. Anyway, I wear them with Abri-let boosters (as I do with almost all diapers) so they actually hold quite a lot and become pretty bulky when wet.