LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did We Have A Baby Over?

"Ma, maybe if you did a better job cleaning the toilet, I wouldn't want to wear diapers. And for crying out loud, how about a heated seat? What, you want my balls to actually freeze off? Don't you want grandkids, ma? Don't ya?"

not good, but it is hilarious. :roflmao: i still need to come up with something to tell her if she asks about the other times.

i can't believe i got this careless, when i was just starting out i would go well out of my way to hide them like throwing them away in other peoples dumpsters on trash day, and peddling my bike out of town to buy from drugstores where no one's likely to know me.

i agree with morv, i messed up, i messed up big time.

although i was more careless in certain points in the past, this is the time i got caught and she's curious enough to bring it up. i need to treat this with all the seriousness it deserves.

"and she's curious enough to bring it up."

Shes not curious, IM CURIOUS! rofl :)

"Ma, maybe if you did a better job cleaning the toilet, I wouldn't want to wear diapers. And for crying out loud, how about a heated seat? What, you want my balls to actually freeze off? Don't you want grandkids, ma? Don't ya?"

:roflmao: good one, if it turns into a yelling match i just might use that :roflmao:

You could always did what I did.

I walked up to my mom's room, where she was watching TV. I brought my pacifier and bottle.

I said, "I've got a diaper on, and these are mine. Deal with it." and left.

OK, maybe I could've done it nicer, but a little late for that now. Of course, she's always been mean about that kinda thing.

There's still a lot of things she doesn't know about me.

I walked up to my mom's room, where she was watching TV. I brought my pacifier and bottle.

OK, maybe I could've done it nicer, but a little late for that now. Of course, she's always been mean about that kinda thing.

There's still a lot of things she doesn't know about me.

A little nicer!!??!?!?

Dude, that sounds like you were down-right nasty about it.......

believe me i've been tempted to do something like that. the problem is she's the type to talk to everyone about it, complete strangers, family members, and even my friends.

can't stop me from fantasizing though.

Another thought, is your mom ever (often?) sarcastic? The who had a baby over comment could have been sarcasm, and she did realize the difference.

That was my first thought. Also since the other things happened my guess is that she knows already and is just having fun with you. Mothers have a way of knowing everything.

But even so, my advise is admit nothing. Play dumb and deny everything.

"Diapers? What diapers...what are you talking about...I don't know maybe someone passing by or something. "ect ect

Anyway good luck to you.

I'd wait it out... Let her bring it up first, don't you remind her. I'm not sure if my mom knows I wear diapers but she found a Tena pullup in my closet while visiting my apartment (she enjoys helping me clean...) and asked if I was incontinent and I kinda gave a quick "no" response. She never asked about it again. There was another time when she was staying the night because she was visiting a school down here and I had a bag of Abenas in the closet. I covered them up, but after she left, I noticed they weren't in the same position. She never said anything to me. So, I'd say, unless she confronts you directly, like, "do you wear diapers?" and such, I'd just lie low hehe. Good luck ^_^

ahh, deny, deny, deny. this has been my method for years and in most cases it works. that's what i used to postpone this, but this time i think it calls for a real answer because she found some real proof. and since i'm the only other one living with her she knows it's me.

most cases denial is best but sometimes a skewed truth is better then a off-the-wall interpretation from someone that has no idea what they're dealing with.

assumptions can be devestating and she likes to do it alot, and due to growing up in the 60's she doesn't have alot of common sense or restraint.

so to sum it all up i have to tell her something so she doesn't draw her own conclusions.

:roflmao: she was one of the more popular people in the area, and with that comes alot of consumption of the more popular supplements of the time, granted she did stay away from most of the worst ones.

that has left her very creative and up-beat, but it has pretty much put her in a different reality on certain days. it's removed her common sense, and the "i better stop talking" feeling that most people get.

it's been an interesting experience being raised by her but i've learned at a young age that nothing's a secret when it's told to her. she just likes to talk... alot. and the more esoteric the topic the better and i think we would all agree that adults wearing diapers is pretty damn esoteric.

my comment wasn't a hit against people that grew up in the 60's, it was a reflection on the path she chose in the 60's that's left her a little "out-there".

:roflmao: she was one of the more popular people in the area, and with that comes alot of consumption of the more popular supplements of the time, granted she did stay away from most of the worst ones.

that has left her very creative and up-beat, but it has pretty much put her in a different reality on certain days. it's removed her common sense, and the "i better stop talking" feeling that most people get.

it's been an interesting experience being raised by her but i've learned at a young age that nothing's a secret when it's told to her. she just likes to talk... alot. and the more esoteric the topic the better and i think we would all agree that adults wearing diapers is pretty damn esoteric.

my comment wasn't a hit against people that grew up in the 60's, it was a reflection on the path she chose in the 60's that's left her a little "out-there".

Well, that's fine if you are referring to a particular individual, but from what I have heard - the actual use of those "supplements" was far less than what seems to be commonly assumed, it's just that hose that did us them, did it in a quite public way, so it seemed like more people were using them than actually were. Also your "supplements" (for the most part) were not nearly as strong as the same type available today.

yeah i know most people weren't like that, but she was hanging out with some of those public figures i'm not going to name names but i have seen some pretty impressive pictures.

the sixties impacted her more then most. and although she gave it all up long ago theres still some residual effects.

back on topic though she brought it up and i decided that i didn't need the drama of telling her that my friend was incontinant. the conversation went like this,

her- so did you see those diapers i was talking about in the trash yet?

me- yeah

her- well where did they come from?

me- you know i've been sick, i've had diarrhea and i didn't think it was any of your business. i've been keeping them out of your way out of courtesy of you, but can you not tell anyone as a courtesy to me?

her- oh... sure

then she walked off and started to do the dishes. i could tell she was extremely embarrased and i was right. no one wants to hear that their kid is shitting themself so it's the best way to end a conversation without further questions.

i'm so glad that she didn't ask about the other times she caught me because i really didn't have anything good prepared. i would've been forced to use the bedwetting story.

well now that this whole mess is resolved, i think this can safely turn into a dead thread to be forgotten by all, unless anyone has any ideas other then bedwetting for an excuse for the other times she's caught me.

Dead thread? NEVER!!! I will dig this thread out of the bottom of the list, even if I have to dig 27 pages into it.

Even if it is only to give a rendition of my version of the cat food commercial...

"MEOW MEow meow meow, MEOW MEow meow meow, meoW meOW mEOW MEOW mEOW meOW meoW meow."

A little nicer!!??!?!?

Dude, that sounds like you were down-right nasty about it.......

Ah, if only you knew just how nasty she had been to me for so long. Don't pass judgement with half a story.

Well, I guess, in my endless need to express myself that some kindly consider wise advice (really I just like to tell people what to do and you guys get the best of it -- you should see how messed up the people are that get my dumb ideas), I have a couple of closing comments. I shall try to keep them brief.

1 - Don't forget this. Be more careful, and remember the twelve hours where you almost had a heart attack and desperately sought advice. Remember this especially when you find yourself getting lazy. If you don't want your mom talking about it, respect her and don't let her find out about it. (Strange, that in some ways, to respect someone is to hide something from them.)

2 - If you ever do have to explain your diaper interest to her, you've got a point to say where it started, a valid reason for it to begin.

thanks everyone fore helping me out in one of my more desperate hours.

and i'm sorry i abandoned some of the more inspired ideas in favor of the one i was planning to use origionally, in part i choked in the moment.

i did incorporate a piece of advice you gave me morv, the part where i've been hiding them from her out of courtesy. and i'm sorry i didn't use the advice that the rest of you gave me, most of it was great and i was planning to use a few more of your ideas, but the conversation was thankfully short and she didn't push it further so i never got the opportunity.

and yes i am going to treat this as a wakeup call that i've been way too careless in hiding it and i have developed a renewed sence of the importance of keeping my biggest secret a secret.

just another thought that has been burning in the back of my skull, she know's i'm wearing them temporarily, so that could afford me a free pass to get caught for this week.

but i know that's way too cocky so i won't do it, but i have wondered for years what her reaction would be and what priceless look would be on her face.

logic stops me but i can still laugh at the thought right?

She took it pretty well :-)

My mom was making jokes about it for a few days after... But I did tell her it was for a friend of a friend that asked a friend if they knew anyone that was good with pcs, and had a paypal accound..

I actually took the big box outside, put it in my friends car with her watching, and told her I was taking them to his place today...

Then over the next week, once my brother was complaining about having to take a major leak, in the car... And I said, sorry man, Wish I wouldve saved some of those diapers from that kid for you... or, you should ask that kid for some diapers next time...

Funny stuff :-)

yeah i know most people weren't like that, but she was hanging out with some of those public figures i'm not going to name names but i have seen some pretty impressive pictures.

the sixties impacted her more then most. and although she gave it all up long ago theres still some residual effects.

back on topic though she brought it up and i decided that i didn't need the drama of telling her that my friend was incontinant. the conversation went like this,

her- so did you see those diapers i was talking about in the trash yet?

me- yeah

her- well where did they come from?

me- you know i've been sick, i've had diarrhea and i didn't think it was any of your business. i've been keeping them out of your way out of courtesy of you, but can you not tell anyone as a courtesy to me?

her- oh... sure

then she walked off and started to do the dishes. i could tell she was extremely embarrased and i was right. no one wants to hear that their kid is shitting themself so it's the best way to end a conversation without further questions.

i'm so glad that she didn't ask about the other times she caught me because i really didn't have anything good prepared. i would've been forced to use the bedwetting story.

well now that this whole mess is resolved, i think this can safely turn into a dead thread to be forgotten by all, unless anyone has any ideas other then bedwetting for an excuse for the other times she's caught me.

But now you can blame your diaper stealing friend.