LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New in town

Purpleberry

Hailey placed Rosie in the back seat. She looked just like a five year old back there.

” Yea a nice tour then maybe some food “ Hailey said. She drove to the house. Once they got there she went around and licked Rosie up and carried her in the house. “ so honey  I’ll show you around in just a minute. I need to go get something” Hailey said. She walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a long drive but they arrived at last. From the outside, Hailey's house looked large and comfortable. Rosie could see it as a good place to base herself while she looked for a job.

She let Hailey carry her inside the house but decided she needed to tell her that she didn't want to be carried anymore. "Um Hailey you don't-" She stopped midsentence as she was interupting Hailey telling her she needed to get something. "Okay." Rosie decided to wait until she came back to tell her she didn't want to be carried, she wanted to take the pull up off too. Her bladder was beginning to feel full again but now she was inside and a bathroom couldn't be far away so she didn't think the protection was necessary.

Hailey walked into the room to lock the bathroom door since her little girl wouldn’t need it. She also made sure her nursery was perfect for her. Hailey walked back to the living room and smiled at rose. 

“ okay honey this is not what you expected but you clearly showed me that you can’t handle yourself. I think it’s best if you have someone take care of you. Now come with me so I can show you what I’m talking about “‘Hailey said. She picked Rosie back up and carried her to the nursery. The nursery was a pale pink color it had everything a regular baby had just alittle bigger since Rosie wasn’t that big. 

Rosie sat down whilst she waited for the tour, taking the time to look around the sitting room and take in her surroundings. It all felt very strange to her now but she could see herself getting comfortable living here.

She smiled back at Hailey when she returned but it didn't last as she was picked up again. "I can walk you know" She said defensively, hating being carried everywhere.

Nonetheless, she was carried upstairs and shown the nursery, complete with crib and changing table. She looked at Hailey, "I don't understand, do you have a baby?" She asked, missing that this was to be her bedroom.

Hailey laughed at Rosie. “ yes I do have a baby your the baby “ Hailey said happily. She walked over to the crib and placed Rosie in the crib. “ your my baby. From now on I’m mommy and your the baby. I’ll let you take all this in while I go set up your play pen “ Hailey said. She locked the door on her way out and went downstairs to do what she told Rosie. 

Rosie shook her head, "No I don't want to go in there." She tried to resist being put in the crib but was no match compared to Hailey. Rosie refused to call her mommy! She wasn't her baby.

She watched Hailey leave and started to scream, she was angry to be left here, "Let me out you fucking bitch!" She cried, "I'm not a baby!"

Rosie was very aware of the protection between her legs and her nagging full bladder. She held it in for the moment as she continued to shout and curse, throwing a big tantrum hoping that she would be let go soon!

Hailey finished seating up a play pen. She could hear Rosie screaming over the monitor. Hailey walked up back to the and grabbed the paddle hanging next to the door.she walked over to the crib took Rosie out pulled her diaper placed her over her knee and started to spank her. 

“ your nothing but a baby. You can’t even hold you bladder for five minutes. Now after we’re done I’m washing you mouth out with soap” 

Rosie was scared by the look on Hailey's face when she came back into the nursery. She tried to protest but found herself over her knee like a naughty child. The first whack brought tears to the surface and she started to cry. She just wanted it to stop. "I'm sorry, no I don't want my mouth washed out." She cried, wanting the spanking to end.

Hailey spanked Rosie twenty times. “  now you better start to behave. Your a baby and nothing else. Now did you learn you lesson or do you need a another Spanking” Hailey said in a very stern tone. She was only being mean now but I’m reality she just wanted I hug the little girls 

Twenty spanks was a lot for Rosie who wasn't used to this form of punishment. By the end of it she would've said anything to avoid another round. She wiped the tears from her face, avoiding any eye contact. "I've learnt my lesson." She answered in a quiet voice. Her new baby status had happened so quickly that she didn't feel she could fight it, plus she didn't want any more spanks trying to rebel.

She had managed to stop herself from wetting through the spanking but now she really had to go as it had been several hours since her accident, if you can call it that. She was too scared to ask Hailey if she could use the bathroom that she started to wet her pull up instead. This made her even more upset that she started to cry again.

Hailey was happy that Rosie learned her lesson. “ now I hope you you won’t have to do that again “ Hailey said to her. She walked over to the closest to get Rosie an outfit to wear. She turned around when she started to cry. 

“ uh oh I guess you to little for pull ups to. So just diapers “ Hailey said. She picked Rosie up laid her down on the changing table. She picked up a pampers aize five thinking it would fit Rosie. Hailey removed the pull up the strapped her on the table. She gots some wipes cleaned her up then sprinkled some powder and finally put the new diaper on. “ look your going to look so cute. “ haiely took the white indie she got from the closet and put it on Rosie. 

Rosie knew two things, her bottom stung from the recent spanking and her pull up was soaked and heavy. The latter was spotted almost immediately by Hailey who used it to force her into a diaper. She had come to realise that her plan to be a grown up was anything but. "No I don't want to wear that." She said, trying to get up but the restraints kept her in place. "I'm not a baby!" She argued, shaking her head at the outfit chosen for her.

Hailey put the onesie on Rosie’s and smiled. “ aww look at you. About all this I’m not a baby I think you deserve another punishment. I thought you would learn from the first ones” Hailey said. She took her hands and lifted Rosie legs and started to smack the back of her thighs ten times.

” Now if you say you not a baby one more time I will punish you worst. Now what are my little baby “ Hailey said with a smile. She  wanted Rosie to say she was a baby.

Rosie could feel the thick diaper between her legs which crinkled every time she moved. Her encased bottom stung from the punishment and she didn't expect another so soon. The smacks she received on the back of her legs hurt even more and she was sorry to have argued when she was a position she couldn't get out of, her legs bent uncomfortably and hands held in placd. She knew she wouldn't be comfortable again if she didn't do as she was told. "I'm a baby." She replied, feeling like things were going to get worse for her.

Hailey picked Rosie up and brought her to a rocking chair and cradle her. She grabbed a bottle from the warmer and put it rose mouth. 

“ I know this is weird but I promise it will get better as long as your a good baby. Good baby get special presents and treatments. Bad babies get punished” 

Rosie didn't argue or fight anymore because she knew it would get worse if she did. She was powerless, laid down, cradled, and a bottle teet placed between her lips. She tried not to think about how much of a baby she looked. She couldn't see herself ever getting used to this either. She looked up at Hailey with a raised eyebrow when she said it was weird now and gave her a look as if to say 'no shit Sherlock'.

Eventually she sucked the bottle which wasn't easy to do as she worked cheek muscles she didn't use much. She tried though, wondering if she would get a present or treat for trying.

Hailey smiled at rosei while she drank her bottle. She actually looked like a baby innhailey arms. She couldn’t wait to introduce her to the family and friends. 

Once Rosie started to drank the bottle regular Hailey loosened her grip. “ good girl drinking your baba mommy not going make have soap in you mouth anymore “ Hailey cooed to Rosie thinking that was a good present. When she was halfway done my sat her up and started to burp her like a real baby. “ come on one big burp then you can have the rest of your baba “

Rosie was relieved she wouldn't have to eat soap, that sounded horrible. 

She was sat up and very quickly gave a loud burp when her back was rubbed which made her blush. She didn't think she would need to burp and hadn't expected it to be so loud.

She shook her head at the bottle, "I don't want any more." She frowned, hoping Hailey would let her off after drinking half the bottle.

Hailey looked at the bottle. “ okay but tonight your going to drink all the bottle. Now I think you need a nap you had a very stressful day “ Hailey said. She picked up a pacifier and put it in Rosie mouth then placed her in the crib tucking her in and turning on the mobile. 

“ I can see you from the monitor so don’t think about escaping or taking off that diaper. “ Hailey said super stern. 

Rosie gawped with her mouth partly open, she hadn't thought she would have to have another bottle later on. That gawp gave Hailey the perfect opportunity to put a pacifier in her unexpecting mouth. Then it was nap time, which Rosie didn't mind as she was tired.

Once she was laid down in the crib, Rosie took the pacifier out of her mouth to ask a question before Hailey left. "I won't. But how long do I have to be a baby for?" She asked.

“ just for a couple months if your a good baby and do as I say. If not you will be a baby for the rest of your life “ Hailey explained to Rosie.  After that she left the room and went downstairS. She called all her family and told them about the new addition to the family. Hailey was happy she checked on Rosie threw the baby monitor. 

A couple of months was a long time but the rest of her life was unfathomable. She wished she had never asked the question because now she was alone in the crib, it was all she could think about. She had a really restless nap, was tossing and turning and hardly slept.

After about thirty minutes Hailey went up to Rosie room. “  okay baby now I know you want to know what being a good baby is since I didn’t tell you “ Hailey explained lowering the crib bars. 

“ you have to play with toys, drink   Bottles , wet your diapers with no problem. I will let you mess in a potty at home but if we’re out you have to go in the diaper “ Hailey explained to Rosie. 

Rosie watched Hailey return and listened to her. "But-" She sighed, knowing her position at the moment. "Okay I'll try be a good baby." She said, "Can I use the potty now?" She asked hopefully.

“ yes you can use the potty.  But the rule is you can’t wipe yourself also no pee in the potty only poopy. If there’s pee in the potty you will not use the potty” Hailey  explained. She helped rose out the crib and led her to the bathroom where there was a perfect training potty for her.