LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New in town

Purpleberry

(Hey I am looking to roleplay with someone who wants to play the daddy/mommy figure. I had the idea of a girl in her early 20s moving in as a lodger into someones house who turns her into their little girl. I would like to roleplay with someone who writes in full sentences and paragraphs.)

22 year old Rosie had made the bold decision to move to a new town for a fresh start. She had found a place to live online with cheap rent living as a lodger in another person's house. It was the perfect base while she looked for work to later afford somewhere else.

Her journey considered of a four hour bus ride. Rosie chewed her nails most of the journey as she felt really nervous about the whole thing. Her new landlord had offered to meet her off the bus to take her to her new home so she couldn't turn back.

After a long journey, Rosie arrived at her destination feeling tired and with a really full bladder. She had not used the bathroom at the last break, a decision she regretted now that she really needed to go.

She retrieved her suitcase from beneath the bus and waited for her new landlord to show up. She wondered if she had time to go to the bathroom before they arrived and looked around for signs of one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( I’ll join.) 

hailey was not lonely at all she just loved to have the responsibility of taking care of someone.  So she told a girl she had a spare room she could stay for awhile until she could afford her own. 

Hailey already made the girl perfect nursery all pink and bright. 

Hailey saw the girl. They talked lots of time on FaceTime. She went over to her. 

“ hey Rosie it’s me hailey “ she said smiling the girl was the perfect size. 

Rosie took a step in the direction of a bathroom sign but stopped when she heard her name. "Oh hello Hailey!" She smiled back at her. "Thank you for meeting me off the bus." She said politely, Hailey was doing her a huge favour by letting her stay with her whilst she settled in and Rosie really appreciated it.

Hailey smiled at the girl and took her bag. 

“ okay let’s get going. I want to go before I get a parking ticket “ Hailey said. Staking the girl hand as well and dragging her to the car. She opened up the passenger side door for her. 

“ I’ll put you bags in the trunk and you can tell me about how his ride was “ Hailey saidz

Rosie obediently followed/ was pulled along by Hailey who was worried about getting a parking ticket. It was a fair point, Rosie didn't want her to get a ticket either and knew that if they were rushing now, there certainly was no time for the bathroom before they got to the car.

"Thanks." Rosie got into the car and put her seatbelt on while Hailey put her suitcase in the back which only took a moment. "How long is the drive back?" Rosie asked Hailey when she returned, as if interested. Really she wanted to know how long it would until she could use a bathroom now.

Hailey got in the car when she was done and started to drive. “ it’s about an hour. I was thinking you probably hungry so I was going to stop and get you something to eat. “ Hailey said. Her plan was to put water pills in Rosie drink so she would have an accident but to Hailey knowledge that wasn’t going to be needed. 

“ so how was the bus ride I hope it wasn’t to bad l”

"That would be great, I'm starving. Can we stop soon?" She asked hopefully as her bladder nagged her. She fidgeted a little in her seat but settled down as she didn't want Hailey to suspect anything. They had only just met after all.

"The journey was okay thanks." She answered, "It was really long but I managed to sleep some of the journey which made it go quicker."

"Oh okay, that's not too long." She started to fidget again.

Rosie sighed, deciding to admit her prediciment. "No, well actually, yes. I didn't use the bathroom at the last rest stop so now I'm bursting to go." She blushed, embarassed to admit that to someone she hardly knew.

“ it’s not “ Hailey said. She smiled hearing that. 

“ oh honey just go I’ll clean out the seats. It’s not good to hold your pee that long. So just go. Then I clean you up “ Hailey said to the girl smiling at her. 

Rosie double took, surprised at Hailey's relaxed response. "I can't do that." She replied, "I don't want to either." She felt a little dribble of pee come out so she quickly crossed her legs to prevent any more from flowing. She was worried she wouldn't have a choice much longer.

“ why can’t you honey at fine I promise. You have to pee so just let it go. “ Hailey said. She could tell that Rosie was struggling a lot with it. 

“ just wet yourself it happens I promise I will not be mad “ Hailey said in a motherly tone. 

Hailey was being kind about the whole thing but still Rosie didn't feel comfortable deliberately peeing herself in the car. She was supposed to be an adult and able to hold herself. Rosie squirmed in her seat as she felt the pressure overload. She didn't have a choice but to let go after a short time.

Her pee started as a trickle then became an audible flow. Her underwear quickly became soaked, as did her jeans around the crotch. The liquid did not absorb into the leather car seat but rather formed a puddle on top which Rosie was sitting in.

Rosie felt relief for a moment, until she realised she had just peed herself like a little kid in front of Hailey. She became ashamed and embarassed. Rosie burried her head into her hands and started to cry.

Hailey watched a Rosie peed herself. She felt happy and bad for the poor little girl. “ it’s okay mommy going to clean you up so you not stuck in your wet pants “ Hailey cooed. She didn’t want to say mommy put it felt right at the time and the girl needed it. Hailey pulled into a rest stop. “ okay let’s go get you cleaned up. “

Hailey said opening the door for Sophia. 

Rosie lowered her hands away from her face to see they were at a rest stop not long after her accident. "I could have held it." She sniffed, wiping away the tears from her cheeks. She didn't know this town and hadn't known a bathroom was so close.

She felt really uncomfortable sitting in her own wetness but she didn't want to get out the car. "I don't want to." She said, shaking her head and not getting out the car. "There are people around who will see. I don't want them to think I'm a baby who wets herself." So much was going on that she hadn't even noticed Hailey refer to herself as mommy. "Can we wait until we get back to yours please Hailey?"

Hailey looked at Rosie. “ it’s okay honey some people just have a weak bladder Hailey said with a smile.  She got out the car and went to the back and grabbed a bag. “ honey this might sound silly “ Hailey said before continuing. “ if you leg me carry you in and you suck your thumb. People will think your my four old daughter who had an accident. No one will suspect your older. Than that “ Hailey said. 

“ or I can change you in the car but I’m not letting sit in wet pants honey. You will get a rash” 

Rosie sobbed, admitting defeat she began to get out of the car. It wasn't that far too the bathroom. "Noo I can walk." She said childishly, like a little kid trying to be independent. She wanted to walk quick so less people saw her and her wet pants.

Hailey looked at rose. “ honey if you walk people will see your wet pants. It’s better if I carry you. Then no one will see them at all “ Hailey said. She went over to open rose door for her. 

“ there’s lots of people in there so why would you want them to see your wet pants. “ 

(Sorry I've been so busy with work this week that I haven't had time to come on here. I hope this is okay)

Rosie began to feel very uncomfortable in her wet pants which were starting to cool and make her feel cold. She didn't want to be carried, nor did she want to walk. She just wanted to get home and get showered but Hailey wasn't allowing that opion. She didn't feel she could argue with her, after all if they fell out at this stage then Rosie might find herself homeless before long. She made a submissive gesture and put her arms out for Hailey to carry her. Being so small in size made her lighf enough to carry.

Hailey smiled at Rosie then picked her up like she was a toddler an Carried her to the bathroom. Hailey found a changing table and laid the pad down the Rosie. 

“ just be cool and no one will suspect anything “ Hailey said pulling down her pants. Hailey took out baby wipes and started to clean Rosie with them. 

“ honey we forgot to grab your clothes out of the car. I only have a pull up sos you have to wear until we get home “ Hailey said pulling out the Sophia the first pull up. 

Rosie burried her head into Hailey's shoulder so she didn't have to look at anyone. She was capable of changing herself but couldn't stop her new landlady. It was weird but Rosie was tired after the long journey and upset after her accident.

She went along with it until a childish pull up was pulled out. "I don't want to wear that." She told her, "Only babies wear pull ups!"

Hailey held the pull up. “ no honey I know plenty of people your age that wears them I promise it’s just like underwear” Hailey said. She slid the pull upon Rosie the put her pants over. She sat her up and smile. 

“ look you can’t even tell now let’s go back to the car “mya said. 

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry, I'm back if you would like to continue)

Rosie could feel the thick padding between her legs and didn't think she could ever get used to it. She turned her torso as far as it would go to try get a view of her bottom and any evident bulge. She could see a difference but Hailey wasn't giving her time to protest. "Okay" She submitted, wanting to get to her new home as soon as possible to change back into her own, adult underwear, again.

( yea we can) 

hailey carries her to the car then got in the driver seat to do home. “ when we get there leave you bags in the car I’ll show you around then come back in get them. “ Hailey said. Knowing soon Rosie wouldn’t need them. She was so happy to have her little girl. 

Rosie looked and felt like a little kid wearing a pull up and being carried to the car. "Can I sit in the back?" She asked, aware that the front passenger seat was soaked after her accident. 

Rosie nodded to show she understood about her luggage. "Okay, a tour sounds fun." She replied, fidgetting a little as she got used to the pull up she somehow had found herself in. It was comfortable, but weird to have on, and she still wasn't sure how Hailey had managed to get her into it so easily.