LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapergal.com

Guest diamondback688

im with you there...i prefer adult diapers...feel free to email me if you want to chat...my email is diamondback6881@yahoo.com or you can PM me here...

I agree - the pull-ups aren't good. The diapergal sets really haven't been good for quite a while. Some of the old ones are awesome though - I think they have the best diaper pics on the net.

I agree!

Hum, i have a request. Do any of you that are registered with an account there happen to have some pics of the girl named Amber. Thats the only one i couldn't get ... maybe if you guys have a few on your HDs you could upload them to Megaupload or a place like that.

Thank you VERY MUCH!!! I saw her in the preview page and it was my instant fav girl in the entire ab/dl community!

Necros~

Quite a while ago, in a very different phase of my life (and under a different identity :blush:), I had a subscription there for about 18 months or so. To be honest, I reached a point where I just didn't need that kind of thing any more and anyway, I could clearly see that the 'golden age' of Diapergal (anyone remember Abi? Mandy?) had been and gone so I unsubscribed. The guy who runs it also runs a wetting site which was (is?) much bigger than Diapergal. I figured at the time that one was languishing due to the success of the other.