LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

I simply don't understand this.

You have a person coming to your house almost daily. He steals from you and you keep talking about him as a real good friend. Honestly, to me it looks as he doesn't care about being a good friend, he just cares about using you. Even if it is him leaving money on the floor, it can only be something he does to relieve his own feeling of guilt since he has no reason to think you should be able to make a connection from the money to the missing nappies. So he steals from you, feels guilty but continues doing it, because it's an easy way to support some interest or need he's got, by using your trust.

That's not how friends are supposed to treat their friends. If he has an interest in nappies, he should buy them for himself, not come to you and steal them. Comparing his actions with what you did while you were younger doesn't work either, you're adults now, you should be able to take responsibility for your own actions, and again back to the leaving money on the floor, he knows it's wrong, he feels guilty but he doesn't care how you feel because he just keep going on.

His intellect doesn't sound very bright either, you said he stole 3 nappies last time ? one of each ?? and he tried to hide them in his trousers ?? what type of nappies are those, 3 hygeine pads could be hidden in a pair of trousers probably, but 3 nappies ?? he obviously either wear very large trousers or he doesn't care about being discovered because you don't hide so much nappy very easy... He obviously thinks you trust him so much that he doesn't even care to do much for hiding them since you will not suspect him of hiding anything.

Let me be honest with you, if any friend of mine, that I trusted as a good friend, did anything similar to me, I would not be able to trust that person again...Atleast I wouldn't try, and I wouldn't give the person much chance to do a come back. Pee ple just don't steal from their friends, and they definately never returns to do it repeatedly...

I think you should dump him, you don't need to give him any reasons, just distance him. next time he comes over, ask him to leave again because you're busy doing something else. Keep giving him bad excuses, he treated you with no respect you don't need to show him much either, and after a time he will probably find other "friends" he can steal from, and you can still meet on the street and say hi, with no bad feelings between you.

You shouldn't need friends that steal from you and doesn't care about what ever problems he gives you, and you shouldn't accept that pee ple just steals from you, no matter what it is they steal. Think about it, next time he may be stealing your money, or your music or what ever else he wants that you have.

He sounds like a really bad friend, I honestly hope you will get rid of him, and that you will be able to trust your friends again once the bad egg is gone.

Actually when I think about it, he almost deserves that you hide an atomic exploding elephant in the next nappy he steals from you, that will teach him - once he find himself sitting on top of a huge cloudy mushroom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...wow juliabam i guess this hit a sore spot.

before i really get into it about what you said i know you have my best interests in mind so i'll try not to get too offended by the ruthless attack on one of my closest friend's honor.

first of all it's easy to smuggle 3 diapers in your pants, i used to have to sneak them past my mom from my main into my room and i could smuggle 6 easily without even walking weird 9 if i'm feeling brave. 2 wrapped around each of my legs, tucked inside the legs of my boxers for a total of 4, i would stack them so the higher ones were touching my crotch but the tops of the lower ones were in the middle of the top ones to reduce the bulk in one area. then for the other 2 i would put 1 in the front of my pants and one in the back of my pants and tighten my belt so they don't fall out.

for the times when i was cocky and went for 9 i was already wearing 1 and just added 1 to the front and back in the same shingle style stacking method i use for the ones between my legs.

trust me 3 diapers is no problem at all even if you don't wear baggy pants like i do, 1 in front, 1 in back and 1 tucked under your crotch inside your underwear.

despite the villified persona you view to be him, i assure you he isn't some evil scammer out to rob me blind of all that i own. out of all my friends he's the one that does deserve my trust.

he's been coming around for about 2 years if not longer and in that time, he's brought over food to replace what he eats and i'm not taking snacks, on several occasions he's bought over $100 worth of food and stocked our kitchen.

when we do partake of a certain herb he usually matches the amount i pay and has sometimes given me some for free.

he's helped me out with several situations that i couldn't have handled on my own and has shown me nothing but friendship.

to tell you the truth i actually view him to be a closer friend then my best friend, it would just cause drama if i started calling him that.

he's proven himself to me and i trust him, don't try to tell me he isn't worthy of a little wiggle room when it comes to something that i'm guessing you've even done.

i challenge someone to come forward that's honestly never stolen a diaper. and please don't lie.

I simply don't understand this.

You have a person coming to your house almost daily. He steals from you and you keep talking about him as a real good friend. Honestly, to me it looks as he doesn't care about being a good friend, he just cares about using you. Even if it is him leaving money on the floor, it can only be something he does to relieve his own feeling of guilt since he has no reason to think you should be able to make a connection from the money to the missing nappies. So he steals from you, feels guilty but continues doing it, because it's an easy way to support some interest or need he's got, by using your trust.

That's not how friends are supposed to treat their friends. If he has an interest in nappies, he should buy them for himself, not come to you and steal them. Comparing his actions with what you did while you were younger doesn't work either, you're adults now, you should be able to take responsibility for your own actions, and again back to the leaving money on the floor, he knows it's wrong, he feels guilty but he doesn't care how you feel because he just keep going on.

He sounds like a really bad friend, I honestly hope you will get rid of him, and that you will be able to trust your friends again once the bad egg is gone.

Actually when I think about it, he almost deserves that you hide an atomic exploding elephant in the next nappy he steals from you, that will teach him - once he find himself sitting on top of a huge cloudy mushroom

I understand and agree with your viewpoint, but I have to jump to this guy's defense.

1. You are Incon. This is not just a fetish for you. I am diabetic, and stick myself with needles several times a day. It is no big thing. I do not really understand the body piercing fetishists. I think that because of a medical need, wearing diapers is entirely socially different. If rather than saying that I am diabetic when somone asks why I carry hypodermics, if I said that I get sexual gratification out of it that there would be a way different response.

2. You are a girl. Guys have a whole different way of thinking, and during their upbringing the levels and directions of teasing are totally different than what girls get.

I have a very low opinion of theves myself. If an acquantence was taking my diapers, then I would think about it without the prejudice to theft. My first thought is to tell the person that it is ok, and that they do not need to believe that they are taking without my permission. Just talking to him is my best suggestion.

(If he took the 3 different kinds, I suspect that he is taking them for his girl... but that may just be wishfull thinking on my part.)

Do I make sense to you Julia?

for fun get him on more vidio. that way you can be 100 % shure its him.

i'm already 100% sure it's him stealing from the stash in my room, but since i've noticed a different pattern when the ones in my main stash dissapear like the amount that are taken and a lack of change on my floor i'm hoping that it's someone else.

i've set up the camera in my garage just incase it is a different person, so maybe i might get lucky and find a second thief. it's unlikely, but still worth checking out.

You could place an exploding elephant on top of your stash, then you would hear when someone was at it, and see the smoke, and the guilty person will be easy to recognize on the sudden lack of arms.

Honestly, I think it sounds so crazy that any of your friends should be stealing them not just once but again and again, as if they were planning visits to your house only to get ro it. And they should know they were bound to be found out, but since they have not said anything allthough they now know you "play" with them, they would probably not want to be found out. Just one more reason it probably isn't your friend. Perhaps it is your mother, maybe she doesn't know what they are meant for, but oh dear those new hanherchiefs are good...and they pick up dust for a whole years cleaning...

If you're sure it happens, and you want to find out, you have to count your stash before your guests arive and right after, each time, once you find a possible person, test again and again and you might know...but then what, will you then call the police and have them put away for stealing you nappies ???

check the swiffer sweeper to see if theres a diaper on it in stead of the swiffer sweeper cloth LOL, for those that dont know what a swiffer sweeper is its a mop with a disposable cloth (or diaper) on it.....

dude i really have to reply to this

first of all thanks for the suspense .. it was worth of .. mmm .. dude it was better than colombo .. heck yeah !!!

now .. of course the guy was '' stealing '' them .. what .. do u think he'd come to u upfront and say : '' dude you got diapers ? can i try one too ?''

why dont you just go and talk to him about it ? i dunno if it was mentionned that you have a physical problem of some sort, i assume not because your mom would obviously know and all. and he probably doesnt either.

so you go ahead .. tell him that you know its him and ask him why he did it. if he starts denying .. bring the video in. i mean its kinda legitimate that you wanted to know where they went, right ?

nobody is going to think any1 is weird here .. you have them .. he steals them .. you're both in the same basket.

of course in the end you might want to mention that you're not interested in ''sharing'' the experience with him and stuff, if you get my meaning.

but you guys will sure become better friends !

I've got some good advice for you. When just he is over, get caught by him. Do something that will knock over your stash onto your floor, or wear them and accidentally have your diaper be sticking out. Either way, make it to where both of you can see your diapers at once. Then act all "you caught me" like and tell him you like to wear them and ask him to please keep it a secret. Then he will confess "I have been the one taking them" or he will not confess it and you can be sure that he would rather die than talk to anyone else about it. If he then says out of defense "I am going to tell people" then you can say "well, if you tell, i'll tell and I have proof" See right now you have the knowledge that will keep both secrets. He would never tell because you know about him, he just doesn't know that you know. Once all of the information is out it will be good. But, in order for it to work, you have to be the one to be "caught".

SuperDiaperBaby

great idea super diaper baby, that way i'm the one on the defensive so he is more likely to want to talk.

people like to feel like they're in control. this way he gets to feel like he has power over me by discovering my secret, but i'll be the one that's really in control of the situation. thanks!

and to the people that said the idea is boring enough to warrant the use of itching powder on someones genitals(ouch!) just imagine how intense it will be for me to knock over my stash and be called out by one of my closest friends.

on top of that embarrasment, i would be letting someone discover me in my home town where i have lived my entire life so far. if he starts talking about it at all i know it will get around, which will force me to admit it to everyone, and live a "so what if i wear diapers" attitude like Diapered Witch or the incontinant members of this community have done.

while i'm pretty confident that he will keep my secret, there is still the total embarrasment factor and the question of if i tell him the whole truth or give him an abridged version of it. so that idea is far from being boring.

great idea super diaper baby, that way i'm the one on the defensive so he is more likely to want to talk.

people like to feel like they're in control. this way he gets to feel like he has power over me by discovering my secret, but i'll be the one that's really in control of the situation. thanks!

and to the people that said the idea is boring enough to warrant the use of itching powder on someones genitals(ouch!) just imagine how intense it will be for me to knock over my stash and be called out by one of my closest friends.

on top of that embarrasment, i would be letting someone discover me in my home town where i have lived my entire life so far. if he starts talking about it at all i know it will get around, which will force me to admit it to everyone, and live a "so what if i wear diapers" attitude like Diapered Witch or the incontinant members of this community have done.

while i'm pretty confident that he will keep my secret, there is still the total embarrasment factor and the question of if i tell him the whole truth or give him an abridged version of it. so that idea is far from being boring.

You will have to ask him, if he is the one who stole froggys bikini too. He misses it very much and refuses to get out of the water before he gets it back to cover atleast some of his body

I agree with you, the two worst things in the world are thieves and a liars. but unfortunately there's still alot of them out there and sometimes you can't avoid them. the best you can do is resolve never to become one and figure out how you're going to deal with them.

i'm going to put up a few of my personal rules of honor that apply to this. i've never told these to anyone so don't make fun of them, i've lived by them very strictly for several years. theres alot more of them but these are the only ones i can think of that apply to the conversation. i will explain them so you know where i'm coming from.

~I will never steal except from a thief who has stolen from me.

if someone steals from you and you call them out, the usual method is to block them from your life or forgive them, but with that you're always a victim twice.

if you just act in kind and only steal from a thief you get justice without making the world any worse.

but i only take enough to equal the value of what was taken from me, if they steal something with sentimental value that's where it gets confusing.

~I will not tell a lie unless it's the only way to help someone that i care about.

i don't lie to get myself out of trouble or any other selfish reason, i follow the "do as you will so long as it harms none" rule that i adopted from the wicca religion. so i rarely have anything to lie about except embarrassing stuff like diapers, but i have successfully covered those up with partial truths.

when it comes to protecting friends or family it's usually best to go along with what they're saying. it's their choice and best judgement to lie, so i can't let them take a fall because i don't like to lie.

Yeah, I have some rules too..

If someone gives me a door ding, they will get equal, or worse damage done...

And, I have had juicy suggestions, such as taking all the lugs off the tires, busting the windows, messing up the body :-) (Had to do this once because someone fucked my 18 year old original paint work, and gave a ding...)

KEEP THE VIDEO, do not tape over it.... if you have that, you have proof...

half of me knows i should tape over it to protect him, which i almost did when i set it up in the garage. but the other half of me has been trying to figure out how to edit all the times i catch him onto one tape.

it's a very hard decision, but to tell you the truth i enjoy every second of it because this means this mystery is not over, it's just nearing the end.

on a side note i thought i found a diviner's sage in wal-mart but it turned out to be something along the lines of dwarf sprout or something. it looked alot like it, but sadly it wasn't.(like wal-mart would carry anything sacred :roflmao: )

so i guess my quest for commemoration of this event will be a long one as well, but worth it in the end.

but the other half of me has been trying to figure out how to edit all the times i catch him onto one tape.

Well, first off, is it actually video tape, or a home made DVD?

If actual video tape, you could do it with 2 VCRs - stand-alone DVD recorders, I haven't had any experience with, but if you have a DVD burner on you computer (or even just a read Only DVD drive), since the contents would not be copy protected in any way, you could convert it to a computer media file. I use FlaskMPeG to do this on non protected DVDs myself.

http://www.flaskmpeg.net/

You can also convert video tape to computer media file if you have a capture card (done this lots of times myself), just feed the output from the tape prayer to the input of your capture card, and you can use Windows Movie Maker to capture it with (if you don't like the default settings for movie maker, you can download Windows Media Encoder ( http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...er/default.mspx ) and use it to create your own "Profile" for Movie Maker. (Movie Maker just happens to be the easiest editor I have ever tried to use, and it comes with WinME, and a newer version with WinXP [NOTE: the version from WinME will work on Win2k, but you have to rip it from a WinME installation to get it])

Once you have your media files, edit out all the parts you don't want to save (you can use parts of multiple clips to produce one) - then save the final clip (NOTE: make sure Movie Maker IS NOT set to automatically create clips! - they are actually harder to work with in most cases!).

Now that you have your completed media file - if you want to go back to video tape, you need to have a video output on your computers video card, just hook that, and the audio output, to the inputs of the recorder, play video at full screen and record.

Otherwise, you will want to convert that to a MPeG file, suitable for VCD, SVCD, or DVD what ever your preference is. For this, I use TMPGeNcod http://www.tmpgenc.net/en/e_main.html (set for all files for input file, .WMV is not listed, but the registered version will convert them, it's basically just a newer version of .ASF). Once that is done, if you want VCD, or SVCD, just burn it, your done. For DVD, I use TMPGEnc DVD Author (available at the same site), that creates DVD files, if it is going to end up longer than will fit on your blank DVDs, don't worry about it, that will be taken care of in the next step.

If you DVD files will fit, great, just burn it - but if not, you will need to compress them a bit (usually no noticeable difference in quality) do that with DVD shrink http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_so.../dvd_shrink.cfm

That's it....

Need more detail as far as Frame Size, I frames, P-Frames, exc.? Please PM me, posting would take way too much space, that's why it's just a general How TO, not specific details.

it's just a surveillance camera sending a signal to an old vcr, nothing too fancy. i'm pretty sure i can figure out how to do it between 2 vcr's but the thing is i havn't caught him a second time yet so a video montage has to be left for later days.

thanks for the explanation of how to edit videos and convert the file type, i can tell you spent alot of time, effort, and thought on that post. a gesture truly appreciated.

and by the way i'm impressed on how much you know on the subject, you have an impressive hobby and some obvious skills with video equipment. if you havn't already found a job in video editing i reccomend looking for one, it's obvious you enjoy it and like the saying goes, if you find a job you enjoy you never work a day in your life.

i'm still conflicted weither i should erase the tape or if i should keep it incase i need it. if someone watches it i doubt they would think "hey he's taking diapers" unless they themselves have looked in my mysterious green satchell, so in reality there's little risk to him. i guess i should just keep the video hidden so no un-wanted drama comes from it's existance.

i recently used some random wood from my back yard to make a pretty cool looking box, it took hours of work which was mostly devoted to all the detail work, but i've been trying to find a use for it ever since i built it and can't find one. so i guess i could put the tape in there and bury it. best case scenario it goes un discovered until i dig it up before i move. but if i just forget about it and someone finds it in the future they would wonder why there's a pointless tape in the cool little treasure chest and it would serve as a great mindfuck.

hmm maybye u should lock the toilet door next time u have a party with ur friend see what he does, if hes not moving during the party, u can start a conversation then he prolly used the diaper he stole from u

as far as i know he doesn't wear them at my house, and without the bathroom where would he put it on in the first place?

anyways he would just put an explosive elephant to use and blast open the lock on the bathroom.