LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say the worst thing you can do is sit and ruminate about it. Just invite him over, better yet, met in some random and non-threatening place to talk about it.

i partially agree with you, sitting and thinking about it doesn't appear to be accomplishing much, and the impulsive side of my brain keeps making me want to blurt it out as soon as possible.

the rational side of my brain knows i have to think before i act. the whole reason i want to start the conversation in the first place is to:

1. satisfy my curiosity about why he's wearing them to get some closure.

2. help him out by letting him know there's other people like him.

3. to stop the random disappearing of diapers. i have no problem buying him a pack or giving him a few every time he comes over, but he is pretty much stealing them which is bugging me a bit.

since there's no impulsive reasons why i want to start the conversation, being impulsive isn't the smart thing to do. and since there's no real reason to rush it i'll wait for the right moment, there are times he comes over without his girlfriend, and sometimes he's the only one over. so if i wait for one of those days, and wait until the conversation shifts over to it then it will be best.

if the perfect day to tell him does come, and the conversation doesn't wander over in that direction i'll take some good advice and knock over my stash to get the conversation started. the only problem with that is i would have to leave it un-zipped with one hanging out for one to spill onto the floor.

and thinking about what i'm going to say is only smart, if i wing it and mess it all up then i could lose a very good friend, so i have to think about this from every angle.

:beer:

use a cloth diaper intead of a disp that would make it a little harder to put on fast for him

and would be embarresed for him to wash too

that would prolly stop the stealing :bash:

or if then i know some companys u can get free samples from u can give a package of that to ur friend next time he and hes girlfriend are comming just when u start giving the beers put a free package of disp diapers on the table too :groupwave:

:closedeyes: I have been catching up on this 1 today.I didnot notice if you had told him that you wore diapers before.If not and while looking for other things to fix what you 2 were working on he ran across them not snooping but being helpful.He might have felt you were embrassed about them;so you didnot say anything;but it got his curiosity up.So he took a few to try or get his g/f to try or both.Then how do you bring up "Hey I got a few of your diapers!"to someone you feel is embrassed about them to start with?Then if you have worn around him before he might have seen them and got curious;then snooped some.I think the idea of you wearing(maybe leak) or him coming over and catching you putting 1 on or ajusting it;to break the ice is the best way.Or the CSI thing. If closer to Halloween I'd say bring up dressing-up and going out for Halloween.Ask him if he has any ideas for a costume.If he is trying it out for fun but thinks you might be wearing for need he will be scared to bring it up;and have you think he is crazy.(Thats how I would feel)You might too;when he is over alone get to working on something in your room and ask for the screwdriver from under your bed(laying beside a diaper);and see if that props him to say anything.You can always say you forgot that was there.I know when I first started wearing I wished I had someone to talk to about it and my feelings.How ever you do it GoodLuck!!!

i have a good update for all of you, i caught him taking from my main. the camera was in the corner of the room and i got a perfect shot.

i saw him go into the garage and i knew what he was going to do, but i didn't stop it. so here i am with a tape of him bringing down the stash, sniffing one, then shoving them down his pants. i know i should tape over it, but i can't bring myself to do it.

he came out of the garage with some socket pieces and such and said they would make a good pipe.

it was a decent cover story but he used to take them while i was sleeping, i don't know if he's just getting too cocky or if he wants to get caught.

:lol: i still want a copy of that tape, but u said hes sniffing diapers, maybye hes diaper sniffing dependet u should get him on a self help anti diaper sniffing program,

that would help him

:roflmao:

All I want to know is if he sniffed the nappy before or after he had had it in his pants.. And yeah..by the way..lets hope he didn't get a nosebleed from all that sniffing or his nose would swell up to the size of a basketball...

here i am with a tape of him bringing down the stash, sniffing one, then shoving them down his pants.

Dude, I think he wants to get caught or at least confronted. If he sniffed them then he's a diaper lover. I think you should talk to him in a kind way about it ASAP. Wouldn't it be nice to have a friend who shares your love of diapers?

Dude, I think he wants to get caught or at least confronted. If he sniffed them then he's a diaper lover. I think you should talk to him in a kind way about it ASAP. Wouldn't it be nice to have a friend who shares your love of diapers?

I don't know if he wants to be cought but it seems that he doesn't much care if he is. The way you describe the location of your stash it seems like it's not in a place thats very easy to get to and one would have be pretty bold to take them from there. Also, there's no way that you couldn't notice that someone was taking them to begin with. Most times I couldn't tell you exactally how many diapers i had left but if a few started going missing now and then it wouldn't take too long to notice. So, i don't think there's any way he could not know that you know that someone has been taking them. Also, if he is sniffing them he's definitly DL ^_^.

I think it's time to confront him too, it's only been 18 days since i started this post but i'm pretty sure i know what to say to him when i do. i'm just a little scared to because i might lose a good friend.

here's my plan so far, some time next week i'll set up the stash in my room to have one fall out when i knock it over. i'll leave it laying on the floor for a while like i didn't notice, but make a big eyed look and try to be as redfaced as i can after he notices them. weither he asks about it or not i'll start the conversation about why i need them, i havn't decided weither i'll tell him medical reasons or that i wear them for fun.

if he doesn't change the subject before i get the chance i'll tell him that they have been dissapearing and that i wish whoever is doing it would just ask to buy a pack instead of taking them without permission.

if he confesses right there then i know it went well, but if he still trys to maintain his innocence the best i can do is to ask him to swear on something sacred to keep my secret.

if he avoids telling me he's the one taking them and they keep dissapearing, then i'll bring out the tape.

i keep going over this in my head and i'm worried i missed a few variables so all the what ifs are driving me crazy.

worst case scenario he tells all his and my friends that i wear and i become an outcast. best case scenario he involved his girlfriend and they both keep my secret, we have something new to talk about, we share the cost of a case every once in a while, and this site gets 2 new members to the community.

i know if i don't set a date i'll just keep putting it off, so i'm commited to next week. any last minute ideas or advice before i take the plunge? i'm really nervous.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Or you could just relocate your stash, erase the tapes (or hide them away) and leave it be... you really have no clue how he might respond and people do weird shit when put on the spot unexpectedly... if ya move them they will stop disappearing and he can still feel 100% comfortable with you... :thumbsup:

People have secrets for a reason, usually because they have not come to terms with the subject matter (of the secret) themselves... exposing his secret, even if it is kept between the two of you, might make him so uncomfortable he bails on the freindship. :badmood:

How about suddle hints to see if he opens up... maybe a trip to grocery store and while passing through the aisle with the pacifiers (on your way to the aisle with the chips) something like "Have ya ever noticed those girls that wear the pacifiers around their necks? They say it's an ecstacy thing... I'm not into ecstacy but there is something really hot about that, get's me crazy... it's kinda dirty, don't ya think?" :whistling: If he has any interst in sharing with you, he will. Maybe the next time the conversation will go longer or he will initiate it (knowing how you feel about it).

Let it progress from there... suddenly dumping all this knowledge in his lap (I wear diapers and I know you do too!) may and probably will totally freak him out, a proverbial slap in the face :boxing: ... is it that important, to risk losing the freindship over??? :crybaby:

I wouldn't let the "what ifs" worry you too much. The way i see it you're both pretty much in the same boat. In the worst case, he tells your friends. You've got as much on him as he has on you (and you have the tape to prove it ^_^). I really don't think it will come to that, though. It seems like you guys are pretty good friends and I don't think that you'll loose him over this. Even if he panics and runs away at first i think once the original shock wears off you'll have an even closer friend. I think all of us (I mean people, not just AB/DLs) have a desire to share our experiences with other people. Our hopes, dreams, desires, ect. To find out that someone knows one of our deepest secrets might come as quite a shock but if it's a secret you both share i think it would be somewhat comforting. I only worry that his initial reaction would be bad, once he's had some time to think about it i think everything will be OK.

I think it's time to confront him too, it's only been 18 days since i started this post but i'm pretty sure i know what to say to him when i do. i'm just a little scared to because i might lose a good friend.

here's my plan so far, some time next week i'll set up the stash in my room to have one fall out when i knock it over. i'll leave it laying on the floor for a while like i didn't notice, but make a big eyed look and try to be as redfaced as i can after he notices them. weither he asks about it or not i'll start the conversation about why i need them, i havn't decided weither i'll tell him medical reasons or that i wear them for fun.

if he doesn't change the subject before i get the chance i'll tell him that they have been dissapearing and that i wish whoever is doing it would just ask to buy a pack instead of taking them without permission.

if he confesses right there then i know it went well, but if he still trys to maintain his innocence the best i can do is to ask him to swear on something sacred to keep my secret.

if he avoids telling me he's the one taking them and they keep dissapearing, then i'll bring out the tape.

i keep going over this in my head and i'm worried i missed a few variables so all the what ifs are driving me crazy.

worst case scenario he tells all his and my friends that i wear and i become an outcast. best case scenario he involved his girlfriend and they both keep my secret, we have something new to talk about, we share the cost of a case every once in a while, and this site gets 2 new members to the community.

i know if i don't set a date i'll just keep putting it off, so i'm commited to next week. any last minute ideas or advice before i take the plunge? i'm really nervous.

I don't know man, that seems like it would be a little intense for me. Think about how awkward that moment will be. I would really encourage taking a more gentle approach, but whatever you think is best, since you know more about the situation than anyone.

ME? if It was me in that situation I would bring up the fact that someone has been stealing your diapers and you finally caught them on tape. See what his reaction will be, I CANNOT stand a thief or a liar i don't care who you are! If you want it ask me for it don't steal it.