LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

ok ok i addmit it i'm the one steeling ur diapers and as i'm paying u $1 each and ur making cash on then do i get a refund now then or is that my fine for taking them yes i own up it's me :biker_h4h::whistling::roflmao::rolleyes::badmood::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Are you serious that it's you taking them? i kind of hoped that the person doing it would eventually confess, but i didn't realize anyone knew of this site. i'm not mad, just extremely curious. if this isn't a trick and i actually know you, please let me know who you are today by either pulling me aside and telling me or handing me a dollar and taking one later.

i do fully realize the need for secrecy and i promise your secret's safe. if you actually know me you know how far i'm willing to go to keep a promise.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep it really was me seeing as i live in england u kano it's called the uk as well and ur in area 51 i invented a site to site transporter like in startraek and i installed it in ur house :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Giggle.... nice one rc :thumbsup:

nice to see it's not only me you are a meany to on here. :crybaby:

oh and leave my truck alone.

yeah i saw that your profile said you were from the uk, but i figured i might as well treat it like the real thing, that's why i kept saying stuff like if i actually know you, and if you actually know me. because it did sound fake and your heavy use of emoticons really gave it away, but if it was true i didn't want to say something dumb to mess it all up.

and thanks sunshine i do remember you telling me, but i was thinking there was a trick to the quote button, i didn't think the reply button was to quote them. i just mis-understood what you said at first.

Are you serious that it's you taking them? i kind of hoped that the person doing it would eventually confess, but i didn't realize anyone knew of this site. i'm not mad, just extremely curious. if this isn't a trick and i actually know you, please let me know who you are today by either pulling me aside and telling me or handing me a dollar and taking one later.

i do fully realize the need for secrecy and i promise your secret's safe. if you actually know me you know how far i'm willing to go to keep a promise.

"i'm not mad, just extremely curious"

Ur not curious, IM CURIOUS!

you may be curious but i'm extremely curious, i'll defend that title with all the virtual exploding elephants i can conjure up! ...or give up on it tomorrow... i dont know.

ask around, ill forever be the ONLY curious, extremely or otherwise! :)

HUGGLES

Curious (the one and only , mind u)

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. -walt disney

if you hold a monopoly on the curiosity of the world it wouldn't be a place you'd want to be, it's ok to be one of many inquisitive minds.

ask around, ill forever be the ONLY curious, extremely or otherwise! :)

HUGGLES

Curious (the one and only , mind u)

Cur wee ous is right, only Cur wee ous can be so Cur wee ous as Cur wee ous is.

But if you wish to rent some elephants I may be able to help you, just remember, Cur wee ous already have our patented exploding elephant shield.....

i do have it narrowed down to a few people, but i figured it's best to hold out on posting who i think it is until i have video proof, but i can tell you who i know(or think) it isn't.

so far i know it isn't my girlfriend because we split up and some have dissapeared since (would've been great but i knew it was too good to be true)

It isn't 4 of the friends that comes over on a somewhat regular basis( i don't want to get into names but i'm fairly sure)

But that still leaves my mom which i doubt but am not counting out, my best friend, and 2 of the people who commonly come over, one male one female, and of course dangle is a suspect, something shady about him... and by the way phogendpf it has only been a few days, look at the date of when i started this topic.

and curious, you sound like a great person and i do recognize your prepetually curious state which is probably more curious then me on any regular day, but given the possibilities of what is happening, i probably am curious enough to match one of your better days. i'm not going to deny an emotion because anyone claims to have a monopoly on it.

i have embraced my identity and i know who i am, and a inately curious nature is part of what makes me who i am. you can have the title of curious and extremely curious because i challenged that title before i knew you, but i have read some of your posts and have a better understanding of who you are and how big of a help you are to this community.

but please don't try to get me to deny an aspect of myself, i have spent a lot of time in self reflection, and i know who i am and i will act like myself no matter the situation.

even the most imposing of authority figures have tried to get me to change who i am while i was growing up but i held on to my identity and individuality through all adversity and am willing to defend the right to be who i am with my life.

:biker_h4h:

thats good ure on the way to find out who it is that steals ur diaper ,.... <_>

any u could get a big saftybox with a code , then get another small saftybox for the code so nobody steals the code

in the first saftybox u put in the diapers and the 2. ur code

shouldnt that be secured enough???

:whistling:

unless offcause u talk while ur sleeping then there is a problem

:roflmao:

In a sudden state of enlightment I found out who it is... It is and probably can not be other than....... Tataaah.. The Nappy Fairy...

Just like The Tooth Fairy who leaves money when she takes your tooth under the pillow, this nappy fairy obviously leaves money on the floor and other places when she takes a nappy... The money gave her away...fairys aren't too clever huh ... :screwy::D

checked the tapes when i woke up. no luck yet, but i'm getting very close, if whoever it is keeps up at the pace they've been going they should go after some by the end of the day.

i have taken all the diapers out of my main stash and have hidden them elsewhere. theres two choices for the person, go after my quick access and get caught on tape, or go without diapers.

I think we all will have an answer very soon!

I bet it's your mother trying to tell you to come and explain this strange behaviour, she may be worried sick that something is terrible wrong with you and that you may be too frightened to visit the doctor..

Suddenly, my mind's quest for a reasonable explanation to this little mystery is over. I'll bet six Tena Maxi's on that being what's going on*. Oh hang about... There are only five now?! Oh my... :blush:

post-8967-1169061989_thumb.jpg

AutieAB

* No, not really

post-8967-1169061989_thumb.jpg