LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going From Dl To Ab

Well i understand what you feel, it happened to me too.

A couple of ideas i like is to make a homemade crib and put all the most comfortable covers you have and lots of teddies, put your paci on and jump in for an hour of total comfortable sleep

Other then that i don't have much ideas ... anyone else on this?

Necros~

YES!!! That is what exactly what happened to me as well. I have had a life time facination with wearing diapers but have not had a chance to get into untill the past few years. After a while I became aware of my baby feelings and with the encouragment of my wonderful girl friend I let it all out. Now I am fully in touch with my inner baby and I could not be happier.

Do not resist the feelings you have... nurture them. I hope you can find a nice girl friend or nanny who will help you bring out your baby side. Good luck!

Well, in the past few days I've going from Diaper Lover to Adult Baby. I bought a baby bottle and pacifiers... And now I really want someone to babysit me... It just happened in no time at all.

Anyone else have any idea's on fun things to do?

I've become extremely attached to my stuffed animal, so go get a stuffed animal.

Mine has herbs and stones for protection and to promote sleep. I actually feel safer and sleep better when I'm hugging him.

This happened to me. There I was trudging through life as a strict DL and then about 18 months ago, whack, depression hit (or to be more accurate, I realised it had hit) and all of a sudden I went all AB. I found myself buying bottles, a sippy cup (my favourite), size 6 Pampers Easy-ups (they're stretchy and I'm skinny). Later I bought a NUK5 and most recently, my first cloth diaper, which is baby blue with sheep on it :lol:.

It was a peculiar transition to go through but now out the other side, I'm far more comfortable with myself than I was in the DL-days.