LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet The Bed

I woke up this morning to a big suprise, I discovered I'd wet the bed during the night, and I wasn't wearing my diapers. It worries me a little, because, I sometimes go on trips where I room with someone else, and wetting the bed or sleeping in diapers wouldn't be good. It's been many years since I totally soaked my bed during sleep, so maybe it is a one time thing. I was very tired last night, and drank quite a lot of homebrew before I went to bed, sp maybe that caused it. I will be diapered tonight, just in case. I just didn't feel like putting on my diapers before bed. In fact, I was still wearing jeans.

Well, since this is not something that happens to you all the time - and he did say you were drinking kind of heavy, I would say that's probably it.

Alcohol can act like an anesthetic - in fact, before better drugs were discovered for this purpose, Alcohol was used to knock people out for surgery. In that deep a sleep, not much, if anything is going to wake you up. And quite a few people end up wetting themselves if they go to sleep while intoxicated (a lot of times so badly they can barely stand up, but I've also seen it happen with far less of a Blood/Alcohol content then that, but still odiously intoxicated.).

as Red Barchetta has sed it was probably the alcohol i for one never go to bed with out a diaper on after going to a party because i will wet the bed which can be fun at times.

alchohol inxs = wet bed for me :crybaby: I always bring a diaper in my travel bag if I plan on drinking at places other than home. When I'm home , my wife makes sure I'm diapered before bed if i'm anywhere near drunk! :blush:

Alcohol can act like an anesthetic

It's also a fairly potent diuretic. Anaesthetic + Diuretic = Puddle :)

I wouldn't worry too much unless it starts happening while you're stone cold sober...

TBH, I think it's somewhat of an occupational hazard for ABDLs. Never happened to me but I won't be particularly surprised if it does.

Well, since this is not something that happens to you all the time - and he did say you were drinking kind of heavy, I would say that's probably it.

Alcohol can act like an anesthetic - in fact, before better drugs were discovered for this purpose, Alcohol was used to knock people out for surgery. In that deep a sleep, not much, if anything is going to wake you up. And quite a few people end up wetting themselves if they go to sleep while intoxicated (a lot of times so badly they can barely stand up, but I've also seen it happen with far less of a Blood/Alcohol content then that, but still odiously intoxicated.).

Exactly why at the new years party, I was relieved (ha!) to find that, as drunk as I was, I managed to not only change my SOAKED diaper, but put a booster in it as well, AND got it on reasonably straight! Go drunken me!

Dan, if you're on here for some bizzarr reason, sorry about your wall, rug, and whatever that other object was that I already apologized to.