LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dom Daddy

DiaperBigBoy

I recently, met a girl and we are into the whole BSDM thing. I really want to impress her and I have some ideas, but I am wondering what are some other ideas, we already have a story started, and I'm going to make it come to life, but I want to add some spice in our life, what else can we do.

Basically, she is going to wet her pants on her way home from work, and she is going punished and put into diapers. She will not like it and struggle, and fidgit. She will try to sneak away and use the bathroom, while I'm busy and try take off her diaper, and when I come in, she'll get a spanking. And tell her that, if she doesn't want to wear a diaper, she doesn't have to, but she can't use the bathroom. We then decide to go out, for some errands, she will have a leash on her neck, so she doesn't get away, after she has begs me to use the bathroom, I'm going to tell her no, and remember what I said. By this time, I'm sure she'll have an accident and after she wet her pants, and starts to cry, I will take her home, and we will sit down and talk about the rules, and put a diaper on her. She will try to fidgit, I will them give her a bottle with a laxitive in it, and hold her and take care of her, and she has a bowel movement, and I will keep her in that, as a reminder not to talk back to her daddy. and Because I told her, if she can't keep her pants dry, she would have be treated like a baby. She will cry and whine and try and get her way. I'm going to put a pacifer in her mouth and tell her to be quiet. Probably after that, we will just sit down and relax, and watch a movie, and hopefully she will go to sleep, if needed. I will change her before be, and put on a nice thick night time diaper.

Any other ideas?

You going to need one quick laxitive, they take quite awhile to work, you may have to get her to take it early in the day....unless you do an enema, which is alot quicker....Have fun!

Yes...do the Enema! Faster and more humiliating. If you don't want to bother with the time and effort of a bag enema, just but a couple of Fleet enemas. They work well and fast. hope you have lots of fun.

Once you initally take her out of diapers, I'd either lock the bathroom or find some way of keeping her from taking off her pants. A sure-fire way is one of those belts with the rivets used as belt holes that go all the way around, you can lock those easily, a piece of chain does in a pinch, but isn't near as comfortable. A simpler way is a piece of rope put through her belt loops and tied in the back, ends tucked into her pants. I can suggest some good knots if you don't know any.

Also, putting multiple, bulkier diapers on her will probably be more baby-ish.

Any other ideas, and where do you get Enema bags? Medical Supply Stores?

No, any Large drug store chain like CVS of Walgreens will have them. Look in the laxitive section. There are 2 types: one has an open top where you can hang the bag and pour the water right in. This is easier if you are doing multiple enemas. The other has a screw on cap where you attach the hose. Harder to fill but is spill proof and it can also be used as a hot water bottle. Hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...