LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

" well how about when go home you can call her " Hailey said. She picked Sarah up.
Heather looked at Sarah.
" wanna go to build a bear " she. Asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey nodded and took her hand. " of course you can " Hailey said and took her hand. Heather followed behind them. Once they got there Hailey looked around. " okay get whatever bear you want. "

Sarah held Hailey and Heather's hands as they walked to the store, when they arrived she let go and ran over to a teddy with pink glittery fur

"Can I have this one please?"

Once they finished Hailey brought Sarah to the car.
" good bye " heather said as she got in her car.

Hailey decided to pick up mcdonalds on the way.

Hailey was about to pull in the driveway. " aww is my baby tired " Hailey said. She got out the car then went to get Sarah she gave her the pacifier to her then brought her in the house.
" let's call your mom before you get to tired " Hailey said. She dialed Sarah mom number.

Sarah mom's listen. " well I need to tell you something to. " Sara mom paused for a minute.
" sweet heart I need to stay here for a couple months or a year. I don't want you alone for that long "

Sarah was get relived. " nothing bad just business things I need to take care of. But I'm glad you did that's great. " Sarah mom said. She was so happy Sarah had a place to stay.

" yes honey of course you can stay. I need to go but I will call you soon " Sarah mom
Said the hung up.

Hailey looked at Sarah. " can stay " Hailey asked.

" yes you are but don't worry about it now " Hailey said. She took Sarah and put her in a pair of pajamas. " tomorrow's the last day of school " Hailey said.
" are you planning on going to college. "

"well I applied, but got rejected, why? Theres an appeal board I could apply with, I was thinking of that"

Sarah didn't feel bothered that she was being diapered and dressed by someone from school, she had got used to it sort of now

" well I'm going to nurse school for a couple months. Then getting a job as a nurse. After college If you want we can continue this and maybe become a family " Hailey said as she finished dressing Sarah