LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Heather carried Sarah to where Hailey was. Hailey saw Sarah and took her from heather. " hi baby " Hailey cooed.
Heather told Hailey what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather carried Sarah to where Hailey was. Hailey saw Sarah and took her from heather. " hi baby " Hailey cooed.
Heather told Hailey what happened.

Hailey thought about it for a minute. " yes heather come with us. But why do you need ten minutes by yourself" Hailey asked as she buckled Sarah in.

"So does that mean youll let me have 10 minutes to myself? If I'm gone longer ill let you spank me"

Sarah laughed as she said it but wanted Hailey to know how serious she was being

" yup ten minutes to your self " Hailey said. They drove to the mall. Hailey put the gps in Sarah pocket. " okay ten minutes I will be in the food court " Hailey said.

"Ok mommy" Sarah went to her bank to get some money out and headed to her next destination which was a photo shop and finally a jewellery shop.

As she finished she looked at the time and headed to the food court and finding Hailey and Heather sat chatting

"D..did I make it in time?"

Sarah sat down and sighed

"There was a big queue at the bank, and then when I got the the front, the stupid cow behind the desk went on a break, I had to run, as much as I could, to get everything else done! But ive got done what I wanted"

Sarah reached into the carrier bag she was holding and pulled out 2 small boxes, she handed 1 to Hailey and 1 to Heather.

"I..Its not much but I wanted to get you guys something, I hope you like them"

Inside the box was a locket, on the back it said 'To the best mommy ever, Love Sarah xx' Inside the locket Sarah had got her photograph inside as well as a photo of Hailey

Heather had a matching locket with 'You're the best Aunt in the world! Love Sarah xx' and inside has Sarah's picture and one of Heather.

Hailey was so happy. It was the cutest thing ever. She literally loved it. Hailey was about to cry. She gave Sarah this biggest hug ever. " aww thanks baby I love it so much " Hailey said.

Heather looked at the locker she was in tears this was the nicest gift she bee gots
" sarah I don't k ow what to say.. " Heather said. After a minute she thought of it. " this is a super nice locker.

"You both have been really nice to me, and I didn't know how to say thankyou so I wanted to buy you something"

Sarah had tears in her eyes as she spoke

"Now do you see why you couldn't come mommy?"

Hailey smiled at a Sarah this was so nice. " awww I love you honey and I appreciate the gift " Hailey said. " I was wondering if like to stay with me even after your real mom came back " Hailey said.