LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

“I’ve been good since then so can we still see the penguins please? They’re my favourite animal...after Socks that is!”

She continued to drink her bottle as Evan was fed his lunch

Sarah nodded and started to eat her lunch again, finishing it quickly and letting out a small burp.

She couldn’t help watching everyone else to see if people were watching her, she was mainly ignored but a few of the others did keep looking in her direction

Sarah smiled as they headed towards the penguins, she looked at Evan when he spoke but kept quiet as she didn’t want to get in trouble for arguing with him

She kept looking for the sign to say which way the penguins were and got a little excited when she saw it

Sarah climbed out of the stroller and waddled down to the front to see the penguins being fed.

She was stood with her face pressed against the glass watching the babies when she felt her diapered bottom being squeezed, she looked round but Aunt Heather was still up where she had left her

Heather wave to Sarah when she turned around.  When Sarah came over she could tell something was wrong. 

“ hey baby what’s up did you not like the penguins “ heather asked her. 

“I loved the penguins, they’re so cute...but....but someone in the crowd squeezed my diaper!”

Sarah blushed and tears filled her eyes

”I thought it was you but you were all the way up here”

Heather sighed and put Sarah in the stroller.  “ well honey I know that’s not okay but your situation is still strange you know “ heather said. Heather started to push them to a different exhibit.

“ well it’s not normal for people to see a baby this size. And that’s totally inappropriate. Don’t worry no one will do it again.” Heather said as they went to the polar bear. “ this is our last exhibit for the day then we’re going to see a show”

“Oh yeh I didn’t think about that!”

Sarah smiles as the polar bear came out and she waved, now she was unsure what to get from the gift shop 

“What show are we seeing?”

“ the mermaid and whale show “ heather said. She got seats out the splash zone but still close to the front so they could watch the show.  The mermaid came out and did some cool tricks then the whale came out and made huge splash getting everyone wet. At the end of the show the mermaid was giving out mermaid tail blanket. “ Sarah wanna be a mermaid”

“Wait, me? You asking me if I want to be a mermaid? Oh yes, yes please I’d love to be a mermaid!”

Sarah waddled over and reached out for the blanket 

“Thank you, it’s beautiful!”

Sarah looked round and saw a cuddley baby penguin and picked it up. 

“This! She’s cute, can I have this please”

Sarah held it tightly as she waited for Aunt Heather to see if she was going to buy anything for herself

“ yes you can “ heather said then checked out and paid for the stuff. She pushed both kids back to the car and looked at the time. 

“ you both missed your naps so need one. Take a nap on the way  “ heather tells Sarah as she buckled her and gives her pacifier.

Sarah smiled and hugged her new penguin, she took her pacifier and popped it in her mouth and stared to suck it gently.

As Aunt heather started the car and set off, she yawned and closed her eyes for a nap. 

Heather drove home she put Sarah and Evan in bed for the night since it was late when they got back from the zoo. 

That morning was the morning Hailey and Dylan were coming back Sarah didn’t know that though. Hailey was down stairs at heather waiting for her to wake up. 

Sarah woke up the next morning holding onto her penguin, her diaper was soaked but she felt herself wet her diaper again, this was followed by her filling her diaper.

She looked over and saw Evan still asleep so she lay on her tummy and started to play happily with her penguin

“Ok Aunt heather, sorry if I woke you up”

Sarah smiled, she was so glad that she had her aunt Heather to look after her and didn’t mind her messy diapers.

”Thank you for taking me to the zoo yesterday! I had a really great time”

Heather changed Sarah and smiled at her. 

“ your welcome will have to do it again a “ heather told her. She carried Sarah down stairs and right there was Hailey and Dylan  waiting for Sarah. 

Sarah gasped and struggled to get out of her Aunt Heather’s arms, she felt her eyes fill with tears as she saw her mommy and daddy.

”MOMMY, DADDY!!!! When did you get here? Did you have a good holiday? I missed you! I was a super good girl!”