LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey put the bag down and picked up Sarah. " you can still take your bag but I need this bag for your diaper change" Hailey said. She laid Sarah on the changing table and started to change Sarah in a dry diaper. Then she went to the closet to pick out a outfit. Hailey picked out a purple romper with ruffle in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I told you that you were a baby 24/7. That means everything baby from now on. Don't worry I promise no one suspect a thing " Hailey said. She went to the closet again and picked a less babyish out for. It was a white shirt that had a flower and yellow pants. She placed the out fit on Sarah.

" yes I promise honey. You will be with me or aunts heather. " Hailey said. She brought Sarah down stairs to eat breakfast. Hailey poured dry cereal on her tray and put a bib on her with a sippy cup.

Sarah immediately started eating the cereal and drinking from the sippy cup, she hadn't realised how hungry and thirsty she was until she saw the food. As she finished she realised she'd eaten too fast and some of the contents of the sippy cup were splashed on her bib

Hailey ate her breakfast and watched Sarah eat hers. She must of been really hungry Hailey thought. She wiped Sarah hand and face then placed on the floor.
" you can play for a couple minutes " Hailey said.

Hailey went and grabbed the diaper bag when she came back down she saw Sarah sucking her thumb. " oh honey you need a pacifier " Hailey said and clipped it to her out fit. She carried Sarah to the car and buckled her into a car seat she got yesterday.

Hailey took the pacifier from Sarah. " okay if you say so " Hailey walked over to and started to go in the building. Hailey went to homeroom with sarah.
" I changed your schedule so your in half of my class and the rest are with heather " Hailey explained to Sarah. They were seniors so they could do that.

Sarah nodded, she expected something like that to happen, as she walked into homeroom she felt like everyone was staring as she entered with Hailey, they walked over to 2 empty desks and sat down

Home room went by easy no one said anything to Hailey. First period was easy to Hailey checked Sarah diaper it was dry. So she waited until after third to check it was wet but not bad.
It was lunch after third so Hailey brought Sarah out to the court yard where heather was. She set her down and helped get her sandwhich ready. Hailey left Sarah with heather why she went to see her boyfriend.

Sarah started eating her sandwiches, she had been nervous all morning but had got through it without any issues. She did feel the growing pain of needing the bathroom now though and she knew she needed to do more than pee.

Sarah continued to eat, she knew she must look uncomfortable from the cramps in her tummy but didn't say anything

Heather felt bad for Sarah so she picked her up and brought her to her car. " you can use it in here. But remember Hailey is mommy " heather said.

Sarah climbed into Heather's car and spread her legs slightly, she blushed as she felt herself soak her diaper and felt the back of her diaper expanding as she filled it. When she was finished she had tears of embarrassment rolling down her face as she turned to look at Heather

Heather watched a video then heard sniffling and saw it was Sarah. " it's okay honey let's get you changed " Heather said. She laid a mat down and changed Sarah into a new diaper.

Sarah cried to herself all the way through the change, strangely she wanted her pacifier and wanted Hailey, had she come to need Hailey already.

When she was clean she put her arms round Heather

"Thank you Aunt Heather"