LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah shivered as she held the towel round her, she didn’t want to sit down and risk wetting the floor or the sofa so she stood and started to dry herself.

She left her swim diaper on but started to take her swimming costume off, even though no one had told her to

Heather came back down with two diapers and a change of clothes. She decided to change Sarah firsts since her swim suit was off. “ there you go now put you swim suit in you bag over there “

“How...how did you know I needed changing?”

Sarah sat herself back down and started to eat her dinner, taking sips of her drink every so often.

It didn’t take long for her to clear her plate and then giggled

”Aunt Heather, can you remember the first time I messed my diaper?”

Sarah stood up and walked her way over to Aunt Heather and followed her to the nursery.

”Aunt Heather I thought I’d get to stay up a little longer than Evan as I’m older than him”

Heather smiled down at Sarah as she changed Evan. “ I guess that’s fair anyway you probably wanna call mommy before bed anyway. Let me get you changed then you can” heather said lifting Sarah up the changing table and tickling her belly

Heather finished changing Sarah then she put Evan on his crib then lead Sarah out the room downstairs. She FaceTime Hailey and let them talk while heather got a bottle. 

“ hey baby isn’t passed bedtime. “ Hailey ask. Dylan gets in the camera. “ hey princess how’s it going “

“Yes mommy it is but Aunt Heather said I could say goodnight to you and daddy”

Sarah smiled when she saw her daddy on the screen 

“it’s good daddy, I miss you and mommy though. I know it’s only a few days so I’ll be a big girl and be brave without you. Anyway I get to see Socks and play with him while you’re away”

Sarah felt sad knowing she was separated from her mommy and daddy but she knew it was only right that they have time away

”Mommy I miss our feeding time together, bottle isn’t the same!”

“ we miss you too remember be a good girl and when we get back you’ll get a special treat “ Dylan said. 

Hailey smiled. “ I know but don’t worry wil be back in two more days. Goodnight love you “ Hailey said blowing kisses to Sarah. 

Sarah blew a kiss

”Goodnight mommy, goodnight daddy. I love you both lots”

She turned off the FaceTime and waited for Aunt Heather to come back in

”I’ve said goodnight to them”

Heather came back in with a bottle. “ okay let’s go get To bed “ heather said she set up a play pen in Evan room for Sarah to sleep in. She laid Sarah down and gave her a bottle. “ goodnight.

“Goodnight Aunt Heather”

Sarah put her bottle to her mouth and started to drink. It took her a while to get to sleep as she was used to her crib but eventually she found a comfy position and fell asleep still sucking on her bottle

Heather went to sleep shortly after Sarah did l. In the morning Evan was up first. He was standing in his crib throwing his crib toys at Sarah play pen trying to wake her up one toy actually hit Sarah. 

Sarah woke groggily, she wasn’t a morning baby and hated being woke up.

”Evan, go back to sleep. I’m still tired!”

She found the bottle and finished off the contents before putting her pacifier in her mouth