LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

“Ok mommy”

She ran off to find her floaties but ran back and gave her mommy a cuddle before running off again.

She reappeared holding her floaties and towel

”Mommy I’m ready, are you and daddy ready?”

Hailey got in her swim suit the. Waited for Sarah. “ daddy went to hang out with some friends “ hailey said. She walked over to heather house with Sarah. 

Heather opened the door and smiled. “ hey Sarah “ heather said letting them in.

Sarah ran into the living room and straight up to Socks, she started stroking him and cuddled him

”Hi Socks, I miss you, I wish you could live at home with me but daddy gets poorly round you. Don’t forget me but your my kitty, nanny bought you for me”

She kissed his furry head and put him down before joining her mommy and Aunt Heather 

“Um....be good? And keep my floaties on?”

Sarah looked at the pool and wanted to go right in the deep end by herself.

”if I’m careful can I go in the deep end please? I’ll keep my floaties on for it?”

Sarah smiled and swam to the deep end with Heather. She was a good swimmer but the floaties always got in her way and made her look clumsy

”Aunt Heather? Is Socks good for you? Do you think he’ll forget me? Does Evan play nice with him?”

“A mermaid show, really? Yes please Aunt Heather”

She looked over at her mommy again and noticed she was paying attention to Evan so while she wasn’t looking Sarah swam without her floaties to the deep end of the pool.

Sarah knew she was in trouble and swam across to the steps and got out.

”Sorry mommy, I was just seeing if I could do it, I wanted to be like Ariel in the little mermaid”

She stood dripping pool water as she looked at her mommy.

Hailey was so mad at Sarah.  “ I do not care I told you not to go In  The deep end. Now your staying out the pool for the rest of the day go sit on the steps in time out “ hailey said dragging Sarah over to them. 

“But mommy! I want to swim. Please I like swimming!”

She waited until Hailey had her back turned and climbed into the pool again. She wasn’t trying to be naughty but she loved swimming and wanted to show how good she was at it

Hailey left Sarah and ignored her. Hailey went back to change Sarah and she was in the pool again. Hailey was super upset. She took Sarah out. “ why aren’t you listening to mommy I think you want a spanking, now we’re goung home and going to sit in the time out corner “ hailey said.