LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah blushed as she realised that the diaper was as Hailey said, soaked, She soon relaxed as Hailey began to wash her gently, she was so relaxed she didn't realise she was being spoken to at first.

"What? Oh, sorry, um...can..can I sleep in the nursery?" Sarah had never thought about sleeping in another girl's bed before but wanted to sleep with mommy, however she decided that Hailey wanted her to act like a baby so she thought the nursery would be the safer option.

Hailey continue to wash Sarah.
" are you sure honey, it's a new place and babies tend to have nightmares when they are in a new place " Hailey says. She finished washing Sarah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey smiled and finished getting Sarah clean. Once Hailey cleaned Sarah she brought her to the nursery and put her in a nice thick diaper and footie pajamas. Once done Hailey walked to her room with sarah and held on the bed and fed her a bottle.

Hailey looked at the clock it was seven. " well honey bedtime is not yet you can watch tv for alittle awhile " Hailey explained she turn on the tv.

Sarah nodded and resumed drinking from the bottle, she felt safe and secure being held like this

"Thankyou"

Sarah realised that with all the liquid she had through the day, waking up dry would be a miracle

"Did, did you really want to help with my confidence or just want to treat someone like a baby or both..or is there another reason? No offence but in school people sometimes see you, heather and the other girls in your group as bitches"

Sarah looks away, not wanting to hurt Hailey's feelings

Hailey didn't think Sarah would say that. " well honey, my plan was to start a nursery full of babies at the school. But it didn't work. When you walked in I pictured myself as your mommy you were just so cute I couldn't take. Hopefully soon you can be a full time baby and we can start a family with my boyfriend. " Hailey explained. It just warmed her heart.

Sarah squirmed a little and frowned, being treated like a baby for the summer was one thing, being a baby full time was something else, plus it would mean moving out at home and she wasn't sure if her mom would let her or be happy about it.

Hailey could tell the worry in Sarah face. " honey we will take it one step at a time. But you need to think about, does your mom have time for you. And it seems like you are getting use to your diapers and will mom have time to change them " Hailey asked it was facts.

"Mom works a lot, shes hardly home if I'm honest, I see her every so often and weekends mainly. i'll tell you the truth, I wear goodnights to bed, I sometimes wet at night, that's why I just concentrated on school, get good grades and then forget everything else, that's probably why my confidence is low and I keep my head down"

Sarah felt herself tearing up as she spoke and hoped Hailey wouldn't notice

Hailey felt bad for Sarah that's why she needed to help this girl.
" I know honey that's a lot. I fell sorry. That's why I want to help you. I want you to be taken care of and have a nice child hood. But you can't if you don't have a mommy. Maybe that's why it's so easy for you to use your diapers " Hailey said. She started to patted Sarah back.

Hailey hugged Sarah and started to coo at her when she started to cry. She rocked her then placed a pacifier in her mouth.
" it's okay honey mommy is here now " Hailey cooed to Sarah to make her feel better.

Hailey was happy Sarah calmed down and went right to sleeps Hailey laid Sarah on one side of the bed and she got dressed and went to bed herself.

Hailey woke up early and got herself dressed for school. She packed Sarah diaper bag to make sure everything was in there. " Sarah honey time to wake up " Hailey cooed softly.

Sarah woke slowly, she stretched out and felt the soaked padding between her legs and the pacifier still in her mouth, she looked over and saw Hailey holding a bag, it was clearly a diaper bag judging from the size and the patterns on it