LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

When Hailey felt sarah had enough she laid her down in her crib. She hoped Sarah would sleep through all the noise since her dad and Dylan really got into football.  

In the morning Mary got up since Hailey was still sleeping and went to go get Sarah.

” Hey baby wanna help me make breakfast.” Mary asked 

Mary let crib down and walked  to the hallway. “ sleeping but let’s change your diaper I bet it’s wet “ Mary said laying sarah on the changing table then brought her down stairs. “ want pancakes or French toast “ Mary asked Sarah. 

yup we can “ Mary got all the ingredients and let Sarah pour the chocolate chips in. And stir it. 

Hailey came downstairs. “ come on Sarah let’s get dressed we have to go to the doctors “ hailey said. Grabbing a cup of coffees 

“ I want to get you dressed before you eat so we can leave right after” hailey said she brought Sarah to the room and sat her on the bed and took out her outfit. 

“ come one don’t make this difficult “

“ okay eat up  “ Mary said. Mary came back with a juice cup and gave it to Sarah. 

Hailey came downstairS. “ oh mom I don’t want her messy “ hailey said seeing Sarah had syrup. “ let me help you “ hailey said feeding Sarah.