LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

“ what did I say in the car . You just need to be a baby and not worry about the bank. “

Hailey said. She wanted say just to worry about being a baby and she couldn’t if she had all the money in the bank. 

“Well, after the thing today with my mom rejecting me”

Her eyes filled with tears

”I’ve made a decision, you know I have money in my bank account, it’s money that my dad left me when he passed away plus an inheritance from my grandparents. There’s about £80,000 in total, I want to go to the bank, I’ll keep some but the majority I want to sign over to the 4 of you, please.”

Hailey was happy said that. “ that’s very thoughtful to you will talk it about more but thanks for it anyway. “ hailey said 

“ there you go baby eat one more bite” 

dylan held Sarah cup up to her mouth. 

Sarah used her hands to eat the cake, she loved chocolate cake and Nanny made the best one she’d tasted.

By the time she had finished she had it all over her hands and round her mouth but it was worth it

Hailey filled with bubbles then placed Sarah in the tub.  “ okay honey I’m adding a new rule. I think you worry to much about being a big girl.  You are only to say  things baby say. So no more talking about the bank and money that’s mommy job. If I here any big girl talk you will be punished “ hailey. 

Sarah nodded but she had to say something whether she got punished or not

”Um... Hailey, I was serious. I want you and Dylan to have some of the money, please”

She then stopped and just lay back in the water 

Sarah hugged onto mommy as the mommy went down to join everyone else, she was a bit confused as to why mommy hasn’t diapered or dressed her after the bath but she didn’t care, mommy knew best so she pulled the towel round her more

Hailey laid all sarah stuff out down stairs and dressed her in a cute night gown while everyone was watching the foot ball game. She handed Sarah her pacifier and cuddle her on the couch. 

“ you got to go to bed soon “hailey said. 

“Aww but I had a nap on the way”

She sucked her pacifier and cuddled her mommy while everyone watched the football, she did wonder sometimes why Hailey and Dylan still wanted her around but didn’t care as long as she was loved