LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey felt so bad she couldn’t believe that. “ oh no  your definitely not disgusting your just the perfect baby “ hailey said. She pulled into the house. 

Dylan grabbed Sarah while hailey grabbed the diaper bag. Dylan sat on the couch and cuddled Sarah. “ your just so precious honey I don’t understand why she would say it” 

hailey was making a phone call about something. 

Dylan and Hailey kept going with all the tickles and praise until they got tired and Hailey phone rang. She got up to answer it. Dylan felt sarah diaper. “ your soaked let’s get you all changed pumpkin “ Dylan said carrying Sarah up to the nursery. 

Hailey came upstairs. “ Nanny wants at her house for dinner tonight I told her will be there”

“ nope we don’t I guess she wants to “ hailey said she went to pack Sarah diaper bag. 

Dylan finished cleaning Sarah and just put her in a onesie until they left. “ well how about you feed from mommy take a nap then we can go” Dylan suggested. 

Dylan smiled at Sarah and picked her up. “ alright let’s go “ Dylan said. 

Hailey came down with a pair of pants with Sarah. “ here put these on here “ hailey said. Dylan took the pants and put them on sarah. “ okay you have everything “ he asked Sarah.