LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

" well we can go shopping. That's always fun right sweetie" Hailey said she found a shopping cart and put Sarah in it.

" Sarah we should sign up for a ballet class for you. I think you would look so cute. " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey kissed the top of Sarah head.
" of course baby. You just take a nap. I'm sorry I have been so busy. " Hailey said. She placed a pacifier in her mouth.

Hailey kissed the top of Sarah head.
" of course baby. You just take a nap. I'm sorry I have been so busy. " Hailey said. She placed a pacifier in her mouth.

Hailey just arrived at the house. " honey why you wake up then. You know you probably just wanted some of mommys milk to help you sleep longer " Hailey said getting Sarah out the car. She brought Sarah to her nursery and went to the rocking chair.

She fixed her self then but Sarah up to her nipple to suckle.

Hailey knew by the sound Sarah was making she was having trouble going to the bathrooms she started to rub her stomach hoping that would work for her. Dylan came back with Zack. Dylan walked up to the nursery.

" how were you guys day. " Dylan asked.

Dylan walked over to Sarah. " oh that sounds fun. After you get changed you can go play with zack "

Hailey laid Sarah on the changing table and started to change her.
" are you sleepily still. I got you a new dress. "

Hailey looked at the time. " well you mine as well go to sleep for the night sweetie it's almost bed time " Hailey said. She brought Sarah to her crib and laid her down. " see you in the morning baby "

Hailey and Dylan both left the room. Tomorrow was zack last day with them so they were going to take him to chuckle cheese when Sarah woke up. The. Drive him to the airport which was a really long drive.