LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey and heather talked they ordered food for themselves and Sarah. Then went over to Sarah and started to do her hair. First the curled it the put a huge bow in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah gasped as her hair was styled, she looked in the mirror and saw it was done in a style that a little girl would wear

"Mommy I cant go to school with my hair like this! Everyone will laugh at me"

Sarah looks in the mirror again and nods

"Youre sure no one will laugh at it..or the fact ill be in diapers?"

As Sarah mentioned the word 'diapers' she blushed and felt an almost overwhelming need to pee an hoped neither Hailey or Heather would notice

Hailey smiled at Sarah. " I promise no one will laugh you will always be with me or aunt heather so we will protect you " Hailey explained as she rubbed Sarah back.

As Hailey went into the kitchen Sarah lay down with the colouring book to draw a picture, halfway through she felt her diaper getting warm and wet as she peed, this caused her to colour out of the lines in the colouring book

Hailey came in the kitchen.
" hey Sarah what are you coloring " Hailey asked. Then looked at the picture and could tell she was coloring out the lines.

Sarah blushed as she saw the picture looked very childish

"I'm colouring a picture for you mommy, and then one for Aunt Heather"

Sarah wouldn't admit it but she was enjoying herself being looked after, some things were a little embarrassing like diaper changes and having to mess herself but she was thankful that Hailey and Heather seemed to enjoy her being there and seemed to care about her, a little tear trickled out of her eye as she thought how much she wanted looking after

Hailey smiled big. "Aww that's so nice. When your done will hang it on the fridge " Hailey said. She went over to the couch and waited for the food to be ready.

"Ok mommy I'll finish it for you"

Sarah carried on colouring, she finished one picture and decided to colour the other one for Heather, as she laid there she popped her thumb into her mouth without thinking about it, soon she was focused on colouring, oblivious to what was going on around her

Hailey saw Sarah pop her thumb in her mouth. Hailey walked over and placed it with a pacifier and clipped it to her shirt
" that's better for you " Hailey said.
Soon dinner was done.
" come on Sarah " Hailey said. She grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen.
Heather followed and sat in the chair.
Hailey helped Sarah in the highchair and tied a bib around her neck. The chef sat everyone food down. Sarah food was chicken nuggets

Sarah waddled with Hailey and blushed a little being seen by the chef in diapers and being sat in a highchair.

She looked at her food and realised she hadn't been given a fork

"Ummm...I haven't got a fork to eat with, and do you have any BBQ sauce?"

Hailey looked at Sarah plate. She grabbed a toddler fork and squeezed alittle BBQ sauce on her plate. " here you go honey now eat up " Hailey said she placed a sippy cup of juice on the tray.

"Thankyou Mommy"

Sarah picked up the fork and began eating, she dipped the nuggets into the BBQ sauce and licked it off, as she was eating some of the sauce dripped down her lip and ended up on the bib, every so often she paused to have a drink from the sippy cup. She was starting to settle into being treated like a baby, she blushed as she realised how easy it had been for her to settle into it.

" welcome baby " Hailey said with a smile. She talked to heather while the ate. When she was done heather cleaned her self up .
" bye baby see you tomorrow in school " heather said kissing Sarah on the head.

Heather smiled. " well that was nice of you " heather said. Hailey went and got the picture for heather.
" this is very nice my sweet baby " she said and gave her one more kiss

Hailey finished her dinner and waited for Sarah. She took a wipe and wiped her hands " you need a bath " Hailey said. She took Sarah up to the bathroom. She started the water and added bubbles.

Sarah stood waiting for the bath to fill, she felt the need to pee so just let it flow into her diaper, she felt a little worried, it was getting easy for her to wet her diaper, would she have trouble staying dry when her time with Hailey came to an end or would she have to get potty trained again.

She frowned as she thought, not realising that Hailey had stopped the water and was staring at her

Hailey finished filling the tub. Then undressed Sarah and took off her wet diaper. " well that diaper was soaked " Hailey giggled. She place Sarah in the tub and started to wash her.
" so sense it your first night bear would you like to sleep with mommy or in nursery " Hailey asked as she washed her back.