LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

"Olive Garden sounds good, the food is always good there. I do behave usually, what makes this lunch different? You know I always try to behave Nanny!"

Sarah held onto her nanny as they headed out and towards the mall

" I don't know I just feel like you been giving mommy a hard time lately that's all. " Mary said as they arrived at Olive Garden. Only Hailey was there at a table with a high chair.

Mary placed Sarah in he highchair and started to talk to Hailey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey picked up sarah from her highchair.

" of course honey I for you being bad. But we just want to work on those tantrum you throw. It only happens because mommy and daddy spoil you " Hailey said. She looked at the menu. To see what she wanted.

" oh Sarah you plenty of Beauty in the best clothes. How about more dresses. And it's been then same since we moved time for a change honey " Hailey said. She placed Sarah in her highchair and cut up her food when it arrived.

Hailey ate and talked to her mom. Then she got a text from Dylan saying that he was at the a paint store and wondering what colors sarah wanted.

" Sarah what color do you want your nursery. "

"Thankyou mommy, um, can I help pay for it?"

Sarah still had her money in her bank account and still tried to find ways to help pay for things and treat everyone.

"Mommy, can we go see Socks and Aunt Heather later please?"

" no honey you don't need to pay daddy paid for it. What you need to worry about is finishing your lunch " Hailey said bringing a bite up two her mouth.

Hailey texted heather to see if she had to work tonight.
" I just texted heather and asked her if she had work. "

Mary looked at Sarah. " well baby I had fun with you today. We will have a sleep over when I get back from vacation " Mary said going over to kiss Sarah on the cheek.

" I love you Sarah " she said getting up and leaving.

Sarah smiled and gave her nanny a kiss

"I love you too Nanny"

Sarah watched as nanny left and she was left with her mommy.

"Mommy, can we do something special just you and me? I need to go to the bank and get some money out and the go to the medical store you get my diapers from"