LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey sighed. " Sarah right now until I decided your not going to nanny house today. Maybe you can got later " Hailey said. She got Sarah out the bath and dress for the day.

" now you can either stop you tantrum or mommy can spank you" Hailey said as she put her shirt on.

Mary walked in the house looking for sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah sobbed and hugged her nanny before telling her what had happened the night before and how she had been put to bed early

"and now mommy says I can't come with you if I don't stop my tantrum but I'm not having a tantrum!"

Mary sighed. " oh honey mommy just messing with you now. Stop crying then we can go somewhere to give mommy. "
Mary said kissing Sarah on the head. She placed her on the couch with her teddy.
Hailey started taking to her mom about Sarah.

Hailey came back out with Mary. " Sarah you can go with nanny today. " Hailey putting her jacket on her.

Mary picked up Sarah and whispered into Sarah ear telling her to say sorry to her mommy.

Hailey hugged Sarah and kissed her. " yes I forgive you baby. " Hailey handed Sarah back to her mom and said good bye.

Mary carried Sarah to the car and buckled her in her seat.

Mary got out the car. She grabbed Sarah and her diaper bag. " it should be fun" Mary said. She brought Sarah over where to make the candles out.

" so first you pick the shape of the candle " Mary instructed her.

Mary grabbed the tab and walked it over to the worker while they did what they did.
" honey why they get your candle ready let's change you diaper changed " Mary said grabbing Sarah hand and going to the bathroom. When they got there Mary laid Sarah down and started to change her.

" I think soon mommy going to potty train you. That sounds like fun " Mary cooed.

Mary could tell Sarah was upset.
" yes she does honey and she not going to potty train you for a long time " Mary said. She tapped up Sarah diaper.

" let's go see how your candle came out"

Mary thought for a second. " hoe about Olive Garden "Mary said. She grabbed the bag and started to the restaurant.she texted Hailey and told her.

" you need to be really good during lunch.