LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Dylan picked Sarah up and cuddle her. Hailey made dinner and set it down in front of her.
Dylan sat Sarah down and began feeding her.
" so Sarah tomorrow your going to go to nanny house for the day. But please don't come back with a animal " Hailey said with a laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey took Sarah out and sat her on the floor in the living room. Zack was in the living room. He went over and started to play with the toys. He picked up Sarah drawing book and started to color on one of her pictures.

Zack thought about getting Sarah in trouble for what she did early. So he started to cry.

Hailey came in and asked him what happened. Zack told Hailey that Sarah wasn't sharing.
Hailey looked at Sarah.
" Sarah you need to share but I don't think you can so you can get ready for bed now " Hailey said

"But mommy I am sharing, I gave him another colouring book to use, I just like this one the best. I don't want to get ready for bed yet mommy"

Sarah frowned and couldn't help her eyes filling with tears

Hailey frowned. She picked Sarah up and carried her to her nursery. " you can take things out of people s hand baby it's not nice at all. So that why your getting ready for bed. " Hailey said taking off her clothes.

Hailey knew Sarah was upset but left her alone.

In the morning Hailey it up early to get Sarah ready for her mom. She went to the room and picked out a cute outfit for her. " morning baby's time to get ups " Hailey said lowering the crib.

" nanny will be here an hour so let's give you a bath. " Hailey said. She took Sarah out the crib and brought her over to the bathroom and stripped her down to her naked bottom/
" why are you upset honey."

" oh Sarah it's over and happen last night. If you don't cheer up I'm telling nanny not to take you anymore " Hailey said. She started to wash her back then moved to her front of her.

"No I want to go with Nanny, at least with nanny I don't get punished for something that wasn't my fault. Nanny would believe me and not Zack when he makes things up"

Sarah laid back and relaxed as her mommy bathed her