LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Emily came back before zack could ask more. " here honey let me wipe your hands " she said to Sarah wiping her hands and face.
" you guys can go play at the slide over there"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zack was only six so he didn't understand that well. So he hugged Sarah and started to play tag with her.

Emily watched them play then got a phone call from Dylan.
" kids your daddy/uncle home. " she called to them.

Emily hugged Sarah back. " aww you so cute honey. I think I'm going to be your permeant babysitter " Emily said.zack came along and grabbed her other hand. They walked back to the house. Dylan was outside mowing the lawn when he stopped.

Emily walked the kids over to him and talked to Dylan about what they did. She said bye then they left. " Sarah did you have fun with Emily " he coped picking her up.

" oh honey zack just not use to something like this. Daddy Will talk to him. " Dylan said as he tapped up a new diaper. He placed Sarah in her baby swing then got her a bottle and gave it to her.

" I'll talk to zack honey " Dylan Silas. Sarah could hear Dylan yelling at zack and zack crying in the background.

Sarah enjoyed her bottle and enjoyed playing in the baby swing.

She felt a little bad as she heard Zack crying but she was annoyed at him saying it was disgusting. She couldn't help it when she filled her diaper

Hailey came home like 30 minutes later. She walked over to swing. " hey baby your not sleeping yet " hailey asked picking up sarah. It was near her bedtime.
" where's everyone else at " she asked.

" but it's almost bedtime " hailey said carrying Sarah to the kithcen.

She frowned hearing that. " oh well that wasn't very nice of zack but your okay. Now what do you want for dinner I'm guessing daddy didn't get to that " hailey said placing Sarah in her high hair.

" pasta coming up " hailey said staring to make it.
Dylan came in with zack. Zack was still pouting.
" I'm sorry Hailey I was just busy. But it's all worked out now " Dylan explained.
Hailey smiled and kissed Dylan. " it's fine " she said.