LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah settled on the floor watching the tv, she smiled when she saw that it was her favourite program on next 'Sofia the first'

She was hungry after not having much to eat the day before

Hailey came in the living room giving zack and Sarah some juice. Sarah was in a bottle and zacks was in a sippy cup.
" chocolate chip pancakes and bacon " Hailey said going to back to the kitchen to finish it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zack ran into the kitchen and sat down as Sarah crawled in after and looked at Hailey who seemed shocked to see her crawling.

She crawled over to the chair and waited for her mommy to come and help her into up.

Hailey looked surprised to see Sarah crawling. She picked her up and placed her in the highchair.
" baby why were you crawling you know you walk. " Hailey ask.

Hailey hugged Sarah back then put her food on her tray.
" you can do what makes you feel good. " Hailey said.

" do you want mommy to feed you baby " Sarah asked.

Hailey hugged Sarah back then put her food on her tray.
" you can do what makes you feel good. " Hailey said.

" do you want mommy to feed you baby " Sarah asked.

Sarah opened her mouth and accepted the pancakes from her mommy. She blushed as she realised Zack was staring at her.

He was confused, he had been told that his cousin was a baby but she was bigger than a normal baby would be

Hailey looked over at zack making sure he was eating. Then continue to feed Sarah her food. Holding up her bottle once in awhile.
" would you two like to go to the park today " Hailey asked.

" okay after you breakfast we get you both dress. " Hailey explained after finishing feeding Sarah her food she took her up stairs to get dressed. Then went to get zack ready to.

Hailey tickled Sarah and kissed her on the head before getting zack ready.
" okay let's go to the park. Sarah do you think you want your stroller " Hailey asked since zack was going to ride his bike to the park.

Hailey nodded and got it on the closet. Then got a diaper bag ready knowing they would need it. Hailey buckled Sarah in then went out the door pushing her.
" Sarah do you have a paci " Hailey asked before they got to far.

Sarah felt her pocket and looked at her mommy with tears

"No mommy, I left it near the tv! I'll be ok though"

Sarah wanted to be strong for her mommy and in front of Zack but she wanted her paci

" welcome baby " Hailey said.
The park was a little ways but the made it there. Hailey found a bench and put her stuff down. She got Sarah out the stroller.
" okay you two have fun and play mommy will be over here watching " Hailey said.

" welcome baby " Hailey said.
The park was a little ways but the made it there. Hailey found a bench and put her stuff down. She got Sarah out the stroller.
" okay you two have fun and play mommy will be over here watching " Hailey said.

Sarah waddled off to the slide, she knew that mommy and daddy didn't like her going on the big slide or swings with out them so she stayed on the little slide and in the sand with some of the other babies at the park.

Zack played on his own on the big slide but kept staring at Sarah

Hailey watched Sarah making sure she didn't wander to the big playground. Knowing sometimes she did that when she wanted to go down the big slide.
Hailey made sure zack was okay.