LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey was on her phone cuddling Sarah. " l bet you guys are hungry we didn't have dinner. I can heat up some soup " Hailey suggested.
Hailey looked down at Sarah.
" how you feeling"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" okay I gave you some head medicine should make you feel better. You probably getting sick " Hailey said softly.
Dylan took zack downstairs to heat up some soup for them.

"I hate being sick, it's not fun"

Sarah snuggled her mommy tight and closed her eyes to try and help her head stop hurting, she ended up falling asleep even though she hadn't been up long after her nap

" I know honey it's not fun at all" Hailey said. Hailey felt so bad Sarah was sick she hated her baby being sick. When Dylan came back up with zack he saw Sarah was sleeping. So he brought zack to his room and put him to sleep.
Hailey tried to wake Sarah alittle bit. " honey let's get some soup in you " Hailey said.

" okay honey " Hailey said softly. She just held Sarah closed and watched tv. After an hour Sarah needed her diaper changed. But Hailey didn't want to wake her. She laid on her bed the started to change her. Hailey wanted to check her temperature so she turned Sarah over and vaseline the thermometer. Then stuck it in.knowing Sarah would probably wake up and scream.

Hailey knew it hurt but cooed at Sarah. " it's okay honey almost done " Hailey cooed.
She waited for the thermometer to stop. " because this way is more accurate " Hailey said. She pulled out the thermometer. Sarah had a temp of 99.8.
" you still have a fever " Hailey said. She sat Sarah up and got some medicine out for her.

" come on it taste like bubble gum. "

Hailey tapped Sarah diaper back up. " no honey your not hard work. Your just like a baby. " Hailey said hugging Sarah.
" how about some mommy milk " Hailey said.
She held Sarah up to her nipple and let her suckle.

Sarah gave a weak smile and hugged her mommy again.

She latched on and suckled hungrily but slowly, she had suckled for about 2 minutes before stopping which wasn't like her at all

"I don't want anymore mommy"

Hailey knew Sarah was sick when she didn't suckle for long at all. Hailey fixed her self then started rock Sarah back to sleep knowing that would be the best for her while she was sick.

" aww hate my little baby being this way. Don't worry mommy will make you better " Hailey cooed while rocking Sarah gently.

Hailey cooed to Sarah until she fell asleep.

Hailey went to sleep two. Hoping the medicine would work and Sarah would feel much better than she did the day before.
In the morning Hailey woke up didn't want to wake Sarah so she just stayed there.

Dylan came in with zack. " I'm going to work but if need anything call " Dylan said. Then laid zack next to Hailey.

" morning baby how you feeling. " Hailey asked. She started to get out the medicine in case still didn't feel good.
Zack came in the room to see what Sarah was doing. " Sarah do you want to watch paw patrol with me?" She asked

Hailey gave Sarah the medicine then turned her over and check her temperature again. " I know you don't like this honey " Hailey said.

Zack thought about what he wanted to watch while Sarah was getting check.
Hailey took the thermometer out. It was 98.7. " not bad your still warm not like usually. "
She started to change Sarah in a new diaper.

Hailey hugged Sarah and kissed her face. " welcome baby that's what mommy do. Now I need to make breakfast so you and zack can watch tv downstairs. " Hailey explained carrying Sarah down and holding zack hand. She turned on Disney junior for them knowing Sarah like that sometimes.